29.

The next morning did start off unruly early. Coming out of a dream, the first thing Louis felt was Harry pressing his bum against him, rotating his hips in slow circles on his interested boner. Blinking his eyes open, he was met with the pitch-black darkness of the early morning hours. With little sparks of pleasure tingling under his skin, Louis grabbed Harry's hips and met his movements lazily, letting him know that he was awake and they could really go for it.

"Lou" Harry's voice was nothing more than a broken whisper.

"I got you, Baby" Louis stroked over Harry's back with one hand before stretching his arm out enough to grab the lube on the bedside table, opening it and coating three of his fingers in lube. "Sh, relax, Love. You've worked yourself up so much. How long have you been awake?".

"Too long. I'm so hard, Lou" Harry arched his back when Louis inserted his first finger into him, gently moving it in and out of him.

"I can feel that" Louis let his other hand wander down to Harry's throbbing dick. "So hard for me even in the morning".

"Always" Harry choked out when Louis added a second finger.

"Because you always want me, don't you? All the time and everywhere" Louis curled his fingers inside of his boyfriend.

"Yes," Harry cried out strangled.

"In all ways" Louis went up to three fingers painfully slow.

"Yes, please" Harry rocked down on his fingers in desperate need of more but Louis kept his slow pace mercilessly.

"Then up on your hands and knees, Love" Louis withdrew his fingers. "If I recall it correctly, you were desperate to get fucked from behind and I'm willing to fulfill your dream".

Clumsily, Harry rushed to get up and into position, presenting himself to Louis, whose mouth watered at the sinful sight but he covered it up with a light chuckle. "My desperate and eager boy".

"Only for you" Harry pushed his ass in the air right into Louis' face, leaning down on his elbows. "Please, fuck me".

"Do you think you can come twice?" Louis' eyes were fixed on Harry's puckering hole, his tongue desperate to get inside.

"With you, always" Harry wiggled his bum. "Why? Any ideas?".

Not answering him, Louis grabbed his ass and spread his cheeks apart to lick over his rim and push his tongue inside of him, making Harry moan out loud in surprise and pleasure. Eating Harry out was one of the greatest experiences of Louis' life. Switching between licking and fucking him with his tongue drove Harry so fast towards the edge that it only took around three minutes before he warned Louis that he was about to come. Pushing two of his fingers inside of him alongside his tongue, Louis coaxed the first orgasm out of his boyfriend, holding him up by his hips.

"Take me, Lou" Harry begged him breathlessly. "Wanna make you come inside of me, please".

"You sure?" Louis hesitated for a moment.

"Yes, fuck me, Daddy" Harry purred sexily, his ass in the air.

"Daddy will fuck you real good, Princess" Louis pulled him flush against him, shoving his dick into his sensitive hole.

"So good" Harry stuttered out when Louis started pushing in and out of him, keeping his hands safely on Harry's hips.

Mindful of Harry still being a little sensitive, Louis tried to keep it slow at first but Harry's obscene moans were telling him that he was fine and enjoying himself. Spurred on by these heavenly sounds, Louis picked up his pace and slammed into his boyfriend at an almost brutal space but taking him from behind had kind of woken up the animal in Louis and Harry wasn't complaining.