30.

"Louis" Harry moaned out sinfully when Louis jabbed right into his prostate, almost hitting his head on the wall cupboard.

"Come on, Haz" Louis grunted out, so close to the edge.

Thrusting into his fiancé with a bit more force, Louis tightened his grip on Harry's waist, needing him to come sooner rather than later because they should have been downstairs by now but their plan had been delayed by Harry walking around his kitchen stark naked except for his cute little apron. Harry had insisted on making Maeva's birthday cake himself and right now, they should have been carrying it downstairs into his apartment but of course, his boy had to be a sexy minx. After their shenanigans on the roof terrace earlier while the cake was cooling off, Louis had thought they could make it in time but apparently being ridden on a lounge chair into oblivion hasn't been enough to fully satisfy Harry's lust for Louis or why else would he have been walking around with his adorable peachy bum on display and his semi fully out right in front of Louis if not to be taken right there against the counter? It really hasn't been Louis' fault. His man was a crazy, sexy menace.

"Lou, I'm close" Harry brought out, fisting the air desperately.

"Then come for me, Pedal" Louis purred into his ear sexily.

With a few more thrusts, Harry came hard between the counter and his chest, letting out a guttural moan that pushed Louis over the edge. After releasing inside of his perfect princess, Louis pulled out and turned Harry around to kiss him sensually, feeling Harry melt under his touch like goo but Louis really wasn't doing any better when Harry rested his hands on Louis' waist tenderly.

"Another place on the list done" Harry mumbled against his lips and Louis just had to smack his chest, making him giggle.

"We could have done that another time and not when we're supposed to be somewhere, Haz" Louis huffed endeared.

"How is this only my fault? I was only embracing my nudity in my home. You were the one, who took it as an invitation to push your dick into me without a warning" Harry smirked smugly at him.

"As if you didn't plan this, you minx. Don't act all innocent now. You screamed 'Yes, Daddy' as soon as I was inside your little ...".

"That's beside the point" Harry turned crimson in seconds.

"Is it now?" Louis cocked an eyebrow up at him. "You love to flaunt your perky bum around everywhere and drive me crazy".

"You're just way too easy to tempt. You're not strong enough to resist me when I present myself so openly to you" Harry saw right through him, sounding confident in his words.

"I can never resist you, naked or fully clothed" Louis pinched his bum, flicking his nose simultaneously. "But I don't always need or want to fuck you, Haz. There are other things we can do".

"Like?".

"Baking a cake for our daughter and bringing it downstairs in time for her to come back from school" Louis reminded him amusedly.

"I already had a good handful of cake earlier" Harry wiggled his eyebrows idiotically at him.

"You are insufferable. Who could have known you're such a sex monster behind that face of an angel" Louis shook his head and left the kitchen to grab his clothes and put them back on.

"You already knew that!" Harry exclaimed childishly, marching after him and taking a hold of his wrist to turn him back around to face his soon-to-be-husband. "But I also love to do other things with you, Lou. If I'm seriously being too much of a sex-crazed ...".

Cupping his cheek softly, Louis kissed him shortly to shut him up. "Shut up, Haz. You're not too much for me in any way, okay?".

"But I'm literally always tempting you to ...".