9. Wally's Conundrum

(Just wanted to take a moment to thank every person who's reading this and commenting and voting. They help so much and make me smile. I'm so glad all of you are enjoying what i write. Now time to hear our favorite person's thoughts! Enjoy!)

(In this pov, Italics is Wally's Home talking.)

Wally's p.o.v

I push my soaking wet hair back and angrily sigh. How much of an idiot am i? It all fell apart before my eyes and now i have no idea what to do. Not only that, There's a weird heavy feeling in my chest.

Walking back down the path as the rain hits hard on me. My clothes cling to my skin and i feel agitated.

Home looks at me as i walk up to it. Stopping a few feet away, I look up.

Why are you in the rain? What happened?

I didn't know what to say. Should i be honest?

It's eyes looked down at me. My heart drops low in dread.

"I-I had an argument with (y/n). I got caught in the rain...." I look away.

What argument?

"S-she feels like she doesn't b-belong here. She's having a hard time....I wasn't really g-good at convincing her otherwise." I said and home stays silent.

After a few heartbeats,

What a shame. You should fix it tomorrow. For now, Come in.

The door swung open and internally i sighed in relief. Walking in, the door shut and i walk towards my bedroom.

I had no idea what to do. From the moment she arrived. I had no idea why she's here, I just know she doesn't belong. How she ended up here? Well, I have no idea either.

Yet, I can't help but feel at fault. She wants to leave, I know that well.

"Maybe, I should help her leave..." I mutter.

She belongs here.

I look up and tilt my head in confusion.

"Why do you say that?"

She's here because i made her for you.

"For me?" I stand up in disbelief.

She's meant to be yours. Don't let her get away. Do whatever it takes. Make her love you. The easy way or the hard way. Or else.

I stayed silent. From the moment I saw her. I felt something i never felt before. Wanting her all to myself was an understatement. I hate when people come near her. Nor when shes away from me but....

Something in my mind clicks and i sit back down, I don't want to force her into something that isn't natural. She's deserves better than that..

"I can't make her...." I start.

Suddenly, Black substance drips down the walls and my heart skips a beat.

"H-Home?!" I gasp as i move away.

I said, She's meant to be yours.