33. Field Day Part 1

(A/n)

Life and writing became overwhelming. I disappeared/took a break. I'm back now, Let's finish this bitch <3

My eyes flutter open and I groan. My body felt sore and my eyesight was blurry. I try to rub them and soon I can see in front of me.

I was sitting in the same position as before and julie was still sleeping on the couch soundly.

Getting up, I curse as my body protests and I stretch.

It was still nighttime and julie stirs in her sleep. Her eyes open and she looks over at me with a sleepy smile.

"Oh my... I must have fallen asleep while helping you pick out an outfit..." She mutters and sits up. She doesn't notice how scuffed up her dress is but she giggles.

"You look like you've been playing around too much with Barnaby." She teases and I chuckle. Leaning against the wall mostly for support.

"Did we pick out an outfit? I only remember coming in and nothing else.... that's weird...." She admits and I nod.

"Yes.... We did and I thank you for your help! Couldn't have done it without you."

She smiles and gets up. Walking towards the door, She waved goodbye to me.

"This was fun. I should probably get some rest for later. Bye (y/n)!" She says and skips off into the night as I watch her get safely home.

I sigh in relief but I turn ridged.

Home is angry.

I shut the door and turn around slowly. Even if it was dead quiet, I can tell, Home is here.

The lights are all turned off and I sense movement from my peripheral vision and look over. The curtains slowly close and my heart drops to my stomach.

I hope you're proud of yourself....

Home voice echos through the house in a soft eerie tone.

"Home, You can't expect me to just sit there and watch julie get hurt!" I protest as I back away from the walls towards the middle of the livingroom.

You have been more trouble than you're worth.

Black liquid once again falls from the walls.

You think that you'll come out of this unscathed?

The room turns colder and I shiver slightly.

Did you not remember what I said? You disobey me, Wally also gets punished.

My eyes widen at the realization and I start to panic.

Oh, But... why not have a little fun with this.

The liquid was already on the floor and it slowly made its way towards me.

I'll give you a choice.

The liquid wraps around my ankles and I gasp as pain runs through me and I kneel on the ground.

You and Wally can be punished separately or...

The black liquid runs up my body wraps around my neck. Squeezing it firmly and making my body shake in pain. My eyes squeeze shut as tears start to fill my eyes.

You can take the whole punishment....

The liquid tightens around my body and picks me up like a ragdoll.