29. Game Day

"We do card games everytime!" Sally walks into the living room with an exaggerated sigh and I giggled. Everyone looked over to her and Eddie speaks up.

"What should we do this time?"

Julie jumps up from her seat and claps her hands together.

"Since this is (Y/n)'s first game day! Why don't we do classic games like..." She thinks for a moment, Her hand on her cheek until her eyes brighten up in excitement.

"Oh, I know! Let's play tag!"

"Now we are talking!" Sally walks towards me and holds a hand out. I take it and she pulls me up from my sitting spot.

"Ready for this?" She asks but my eyes were on Wally. He was currently talking to Julie, His back against the wall.

He hasn't even greeted me once....

We all walked outside and spread out. I personally wasn't really good at running around but I wasn't going to let that stop me from having fun.

"Since julie is the host. She'll be it!" Sally yells as she stands a few feet behind me. Julie smirks as she look around at all of us and soon she spoke.

"On a count of three! One...."

Everyone starts to inch away from her and I see Barnaby try to trip frank from behind.

"Two...." I see her eyeing Wally and he notices as well. He started to speed walk away and she giggles

"Three!!" She runs off towards Wally as everyone runs the opposite way. I was still in my same place for a moment watching them giggle and run.

"Come on, Dear!" Poppy says as she takes my hand and we run as well. Soon, Wally was it and he starts to run after all of us. His eyes look over at me but soon starts to chase poppy.

Was I going insane?

I hid behind a tree as I watched Wally try to tag someone else and soon he spots Julie once again. He smirks and runs off towards her. She yelps and looks over at Wally as he touches her shoulder.

"Tag, You're it!" He says gleefully and I felt my blood turn cold for a moment.

Why was he ignoring me?

The game continued until Sally was the only one who wasn't ever tagged.

"I'm the queen of games!" She spins and bows as she shines brightly. Everyone looked tired and even Wally took off his cardigan and was in a simple white button up shirt.

"You most certainly are not." Frank says and Sally puts her hand on her chest in exaggeration of her hurt.

"I most certainly am! Why not play my most favorite game? No one has ever beat me on it before!" She giggles and looks around. Everyone was sitting on the grass and I was laying my back against a tree.

"Hide and seek!" She announces and everyone looks at each other until they nod and get up.

"If I find everyone, I win!" She smirks as she looks at frank.

"I know I'll find you quickly.... Like last time!" She says and frank rolls his eyes.

"That was luck." He mutters.

Everyone gets up and spreads out. Barnaby walks up to Sally and smiles.

"Close your eyes."

Sally does as she says and he spins her around three times. He sprints off and she starts to count from ten. She swayed on her legs a little and I turn, Running off towards the forest.