17. Sick Day

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I wake up to the sun shining in my room. Yawning, I open my eyes and sit up. My hair messy and undone, I look down and turn red.

I was using Wally's jacket as a blanket on top of my own blanket. His scent enters my nose and i smile softly.

Last night was one of the best nights of my life.

Swinging, My legs to the side of the bed. I get up and walk to the bathroom. Getting ready for the day.

Soon, I was wearing light purple overalls with flower patches on it. A white t-shirt under and white shoes with a red heart on the bottom.

Fixing my hair up with a tie, I walk back to my room and pick up Wally's jacket.

"I should return this." I mutter and start to make my way to Wally's home.

It was currently 9 in the morning but I'm sure wally is awake by now.

I was walking away from my front door when i see Eddie.

"Morning (y/n)! I have some mail for you!" He hands me a pink envelope and i smile at him.

"Thank you Eddie!" He nods and scratches his head.

"I actually wanted to ask you something." He mutters and i look at him.

"Go ahead."

"Can you come by the post office tomorrow evening? I need your help with something." He says and i nod.

"Of course! I'll be there."

He smiles brightly and walks off. Saying his goodbye, I look down at the envelope and see Julie's handwriting.

I tuck it in my pocket and walk off to Wally's home.

All roads lead to home...

Sure enough, It's true. There, i was standing Infront of home. It's eyes looks over at me and i shiver.

"Uh, Hello home. Is wally home?" I ask and the door swings open.

I thank it and walk in.

Seeing how dimly lit it was made me shudder.

"Wally?" I call out. Walking further in the home.

I heard nothing.

Something was wrong...

"Wally? Are you okay?" I say as i walk towards his bedroom.

I actually never went in before, Was it too rude? Too soon?

I knock on the door and hear nothing in response.

"Please forgive me wally." I say as i push the door open. The room came into view and it was dark.

I feel the wall with my hand until i feel a switch. Flipping on the light, A soft yellow glow enveloped the room and i gasp.

"W-Wally!" I fall on my knees as i see wally on the floor.

His hair was down, Some strands sticking to his forehead.