10: Girl talk

(A little more of Julie for all you Julie lovers! Thank you for all your support!)

(Y/n) P.o.v

Wally got up and walked towards the door. I follow and open it for him. He doesn't look at me but he speaks.

"I'll see you tomorrow at noon. I'll come and get you." His head turns and he his eyes look into mines.

"Have a wonderful rest of your day, My darling."

With that, He leaves and i shut the door as my heart races. I'm still incredibly hurt by what happened between us.

That doesn't stop my heart from jumping whenever he's near me.

I shake my head and sigh. As long as he helps me leave.

I can handle staying here for now. After all, Now that he's on my side. Nothing can really go wrong. Right?

Wally has become something i think about a lot lately. Makes sense. I'm stuck here and my days are filled with him.

Yet, As strange things are. I can't help but feel like..... It isn't all him.

I get up and look out the window. Home has it's blinds shut again. Just like last night after our argument. Chills ran down my spine as i stare at it.

Something is wrong.

But is it all wally? Is he really evil? Was everything he showed me fake?

Looking away, I walk to my bedroom. Packing a night bag, tonight was my sleep over with Julie. I was nervous as i wasn't really one to have them with friends but maybe it could make me relax.

~

I was wrong. It infact, Did not relax me.

"Oh, Come onnn!" Julie squeals in excitement. Jumping around in her ruffle pink robes.

"Nothing is going on between us!" I say with a huff.

Currently in some fluffy (f/c) pj's. I was sitting on the soft carpet of Julie's bedroom. My arms crossed as i looked away in embarrassment.

"Oh, Don't lie! Do you see how he looks at you?!" Julie explains as she sits beside Sally who was also invited.

A blush spreads across my cheeks.

"He also seems to hang out with you a lot." Sally mumbles as she nibbles on a cookie. Her bright blue pj's made of silk made her look like a sun hiding in clouds.

"Oh, Please... He's friendly with everyone! That's his nature." I try to make them understand and they laugh.

"He's friendly with everyone." Julie starts.

"But not overly friendly like with you." Sally finishes.

"It's so romantic. He cares so much about you." Julie swoons and i roll my eyes.

"We are just friends...." I start but a knock on the door interrupts me.

Julie gets up and rushes to the living room.