Seonghwa -parents-

(Where seongwha doesn't have a healthy relationship with his family )
( everything's fake!)

He was the cleanest member at of all ATEEZ his own members knew that for sure. His OCD that effected his daily life cleaning the floors, wiping the walls, getting dust. Over and over again until it satisfied him but no one knows why he was like this.

When seonghwa was 7 when his mother used to come home from "work" drunk. Manipulating seongwha that she was working over night to take care of him and his older brother who was 8

The reason seonghwa was known as the mother of ateez was because of his caring overprotective side that he also had to take care of himself until he was 18.

Backslash
The voice of his mother echos throughout the hallways of the apartment block warning them of her presence
Minhwa his brother grabs his sleeping brother from the couch and drags him to there shared room and hugs him and his little tears fell down onto his hand getting stared at by seonghwas boba eyes.

"Park minhwa!" She shouts.

Flinching at her loud voice he builds up the strength but only too be held back by his younger brother.

"Don't worry..I'll be just fine. I'll be right back okay?"

He walks out of there shared room confronting his mother.

"Bring me another glass."

"Mother. Don't you think you've had enough for one night?"

"I do so much for you, provide you with food and water and a roof above your head and you can't bring me a glass? I work so hard"

"I got it." He walked as he grabbed the glass shaking

Seongwha walks out to his brother and offers a helping hand

"Give me the bottle I'll help." Without another word he grabs the alcohol bottle and walks into the living room.

As he was about to hand it over he trips of his mothers legs as she put them out as if on purpose

The glass smacking against the wooden floor cutting his little hands blood all over his pink pjs

He cried out in pain expecting his mother to show him some love

"You just waisted my glass. Park seonghwa your useless!" She said as she hit him on his face forming a bright violent mark on him.

His brother runs to him apologizing to his mother before anything else and shoved a cloth in seonghwas mouth. He dragged him into there shared room and bandaged hwa up and cuddled him until sleep overcame them.

Incidents like this occurred frequently but everything changed for the worse when his older brother became 18.

"Hyung, hyung. you can't leave me..you can't leave me!" Seonghwa shouted in pained cries.

"Minhwa, who says you can leave this house without my permission!" There mother shouts.

"The law. I am officially 18 and have the rights to leave this house. I've got a girlfriend and I've got a job." He pulled a emotionless expression at his mother which angered her.

"You leave this house and you'll never be welcomed again." She cursed at him

"Fine by me." He replied

He turns his face around to seonghwa and his facial expression softens. His eyes that sparkle so much emotion that's being held.

"Seonghwa." He says hugging him

"I'm sorry hyung please don't leave. Please don't leave. Please wait another year for me."

"I'm sorry seonghwa forgive hyung. It's only a year right? get a job. A family. And leave this hell. I can't do it anymore you understand me right?"