Jay - kidnapped-

( where jay gets kidnapped after a fight in-between him jake and niki and suffers and its up too enhypen members and police officers to find where he is )

It was one of the last day of the promotion of Dark Blood Era, it was going successful. no one got injured yet, it was fun, yeah there was commotion about the dance of bite me but it was stupid they didn't care and niki did great in precipitating in the success of bite me and sacrifice.

Jay supported his members full heartedly. he prepared meals for them and made sure they all ate well when they where all tired from promotion, made sure they'd call there parents a few times to check up on family, made sure all the laundry and dishes where clean.

They where all on stage dancing their hearts out sweating furiously and saliva would build at the back of their throats and soft gasps would come out from their mouths due to the difficult moves. singing and dancing was not easy.

Half way throughout the song jay could swore he saw 2 members bump into each-other when they where crossing their ways to their other position. Jay swallowed his saliva harshly as he knew the arguments the members would get into when they are tired and stress. stupid arguments that are not needed. Jay knows he's going to have to clean up a mess again.

The performance ends as they all walk backstage gasping for air.

They stop at the middle of a hallway.

"why wont you look out? this is the second time you've done this niki!"

"i didnt mean it. i also apologised. get off my back jake hyung"

"get off your back? where all tired. you could off injured someone. why? because you weren't paying attention?" jake replied

"i said it was a mistake, whats wrong with you? you also make mistakes so why cant i?"

"im also stressed, you cant be the only one making mistakes all the time." niki said again.

"all the time??!"

the members watched them nervously as staff and idols are starting to wonder what is going on.

Jay knew he had to step in before anything got worser for the both of them.

"jake thats enough." jay said stepping inbetween them.

"no, its not enough i had enough telling him the move was dangerous and that he should of looked out, what if someone got injured." jake states

"jake your overlooking this. just apologise to each other." jay says

"Well nobody got injured right? so how about we just go home? all of us are tired. your not in the right state of mind either jake. this goes too you too niki" jungwon glared at the both of them.

As jay puts his hand on jakes shoulder he wasn't expecting what was coming next.

"Why do you have to be involved with everything i say and do. Your not my mother jay you never where so stop acting like you care." jake said as he harshley pushes jay onto the ground.

As jay looses his balance his head hits the wall thankfully it didnt injure him severly just stung abit.

"jay!" sunghoon reaches out for him from one side and so does heeseung from another.

"Jake! Fix yourself at this moment!" Heeseung shouted at him

the members close up to jay asking him if hes okay.

He thinks that jake didnt mean it with his action either as his eyes widen and crouches infront of his brother

"wait im sorry. i didnt mean too push you that hard" jake apologises as he stares at jay for conformation that he was okay.