Gunil -Nightmare attack-

( where gunil has a violent nightmare dedicating to his members and panics when he wakes up in the middle of the night and leads to a fever)

"I'm heading too bed" Gunil mentions too his members before he walks out and heading to his room.

"Okay hyung" someone says

Goo-Gunil has never had a nightmare before. Ever since from a young age he's never experienced it.

2 weeks ago.

"What do you mean you've never had a nightmare hyung?" Jooyeon asks with shock on his face

"How can someone never have a nightmare in there 30 years of life"  Gaon also says.

"Yah! I'm not that old! I've just never experienced it." Gunil replied

"I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. How would you react?" O.de asks

"There's probably nothing to worry about, I know nightmares aren't real, I've experienced junhan and Jungsu waking up from some" Gunil says

"Still hyung, you haven't experience it yourself." Jungsu replies immediately

Flashback over

"Sweet dreams hyung!" Jooyeon shouts over.

Gunil heads to his room takes a nice warm shower, brushes his teeth and changes into a long sleeved white top with black shorts.

He runs his hands through this hair drying it before he gets himself comfortable in bed.

His roommate was O.de. After gunil fell asleep he walks in completing his hygienic tasks getting in bed and also falling asleep.

It was 2.00  am in the morning.

Gunil wakes up in a sweat when a strong scent hits his nose making him immediately nauseous. He swings his legs off the bed and takes a look over too O.de where he was sleeping with the sound of his breathing.

He looks at the moon through the window and admires it too calm his nausea. He finally stands up walking towards the kitchen the smell getting stronger and stronger.
The lights are off. But the moon helps spread a tint of light.
He opens the lights that startle his eyes. he closes them for a few seconds before walking into the kitchen when he suddenly steps on sticky liquid?
He looks down as his eyes widen.

Red crimson liquid, that spread in a unique pattern leading behind the counter.

He slowly walks around the counter when his one and only member Jungsu lays. His body covered in blood, his eyes rolled backwards and his body scarily still. Gunils eyes and body shook as he fell on his knees and to try to feel a pulse but he couldn't tell. His hands and knees now covered in blood as silent tears ran down his cheek.

"Jungsu-ya. Jungsu-ya!" He shouted

He ran back to his shared room to o.de

"O.de wake up." No reply

"O.DE WAKE UP SERIOUSLY!"

no answer.

"O.de?" His voice cracked.

he shook his body and his hand fell limp. Gunil pulled the blanket off him.

His eyes weren't connected to his sockets. His body also covered in a violent shade of red.

"Gunil...hyung.." he spoke.

Gunil couldn't say anything he couldn't shout. He couldn't cry. He felt trapped. He felt so trapped.

He woke up.

A nightmare.

He sprung up his back wet from the sweat, he was extremely dizzy. His eyes wide awake, he kept hyperventilating loudly. At first he tried to suppress it but anxiety went through his head. He couldn't get enough air.