Minjae - Overworked-

Requested By! - @carateume47

( where minjae overworks himself so much that it causes a nosebleed leading too him collapsing )

TW - Blood, Collapsing

It was 7am in Korea at the moment, the members of Xikers where fast asleep trying too get enough energy for their schedule which was planned at 1pm it being dance practice.

Well everyone was getting sleep except one.

Minjae. Kim Minjae. 20 years old and the leader of the Kpop group Xikers under the company KQ.

It was 6am when he woke up brushed his teeth and put his glasses on. He had to work and write songs for his group for the upcoming album and monitor the group practices for mistakes, and improvements. He does everything in his power too get the group love, attention, fame.

He'd work until it was time too wake the members up, he'd stare at the small screen in front of him typing away creating melodies and lyrics. He'd have no support on his back as he'd slouch over which wasn't going too look good as an idol.

And he was wondering why he had muscle pain.

Too be honest his own members didn't know this unhealthy habit of his they always thought he'd wake up an hour before them just too get ready for the day. If they did know they wouldn't allow him too do this and force him too get rest, which minjae didn't want.

After 5 hours of working nonstop it was time too wake his members up. He started groaning in pain as he squinted his eyes shut. He tried getting up from his bed but quickly stopped himself as he was making too much noise.

He tried stopping his distressed sounds by putting his hand over his mouth and his other hand holding his back. Above him was junmin and across him was hunter and sumin on the bunk bed. He didn't want too wake them up by his own groaning and he defiantly didn't want too wake them up a minute early.

He waited until a minute passed as his pain subsided. He stood up turning around too meet with junmin who was fast asleep.

"Junmin-ah..wake up and get washed up" he said as he shook him awake

"Okay..okay..I got it." Junmin said as he stretched his body getting up slowly.

One by one minjae woke up the members with the help of sunmin once he also awoke.

They all sat around the table eating cereal, they didn't have time too have a full breakfast and had too get into 2 cars on the way too the company too start dance practice.

Minjae felt something wrong ever since he shut his computer, His eyes saw shapes that weren't normal. He felt light headed during breakfast and couldn't finish his cereal he dropped his spoon down in the bowl and held his head trying too get himself together.

"You alright there hyung?" Hunter asked getting the attention of the rest of the members.

"Yeah I'm alright just thinking." He replied earning a nod from Hunter.

They all walked out the dorm with there masks on sitting in the car as it arrived at the Company building where they slowly started heading up too the practice room.

They practiced from 1pm till 5pm.

"Foods here!" Yechan screams in excitement as everyone laughs at him.

"Let's go eat everyone before we continue" Minjae said smiling showing a sign of stopping practice.

They all ran over too the table getting their chopsticks out too dig in.

Minjae was glad food came. He felt more and more nauseated as practice continued. He could rest for a while and have some chicken until.

"Hyung.." someone called minjae out.