Seonghwa- afraid of heights.-

(Where ateez forget seonghwa is afraid of heights and he experiences fainting )

Everyone knew seonghwa was afraid of heights there was no doubt he could go up but he can't go back down. Seonghwa had this fear of heights since a young age it was like his heart was going to jump out any second. He really did try fighting his fear and sometimes it did work.

Like for a example! That one ateez episode where they rock climbed and he became first with 17 seconds for awhile until someone else beat him.

And where that other ateez episode where they rock climbed to collect the letters of atiny. But he also couldn't come back down and had to climb back down. And get support from san of course. It was so embarrassing as the rest of the members didn't need support.

Today was the same. They all sat infront of a rock climbing area. And the rules where simple
1. Climb
2. Fast
3. First place.

Who ever gets first place wins a prize last place gets a punishment.

And he didn't want a punishment.

They where all listening and seonghwa deep down was panicking. This was nothing compared to the rest of the rock climbing they did. It was too tall he felt sick in his stomach as it churned. He looked around desperately too see if anyone realized his worry.

His members know about his extreme phobia. They know. So why is no one comforting him about it? Did they forget? Do they not care?

Seonghwa took in a sharp deep breathe and stood up straight again. If it weren't for his heart about too to jump he could of heard the rules and what's going on.

It was yunho first. He climbed up and got there in a minute and 16 seconds. Seonghwa got dizzier and dizzier by the second watching his members climb.

"This is easy! You can do it Wooyoung don't worry!" Yunho shouts at wooyoung who's next.

He didn't want to seem selfish or anything but why was Wooyoung getting comforted he didn't even look afraid.

One by one they went up until there was 3 people remaining seonghwa, mingi, jongho.

It was seonghwa next.

He clenches his fists leaving red angry marks of his nails on his smooth skin. Trying to hold back his shaky breaths and the tears that brim his eyes.

He got in position

"Don't worry seonghwa. Just don't look down." He said to himself

He didn't know why but today didn't seem like a day his phobia was as relaxed as before something was different.

Thankfully mingi notices seonghwa digging into his skin and then remembers his phobia.

His eyes widen as he walked to seonghwa not wanting to embarrass the older.

"Seonghwa hyung.." he whispered

He whips his head around showing mingi his slow tears that where dropping.

Mingi jogs up too him in surprise

"Your scared aren't you? I can ask if you can skip this. Don't do it hyung you seem anxious." He said holding onto seonghwas hand to ease up the pressure.

"Hurry up slow pokes!" Wooyoung shouts.

"We don't have all day!" San shouts back

The producer seems to be getting impatient too

Seonghwa looks at the producer and sees a sign telling them to hurry up.

As seonghwa was about to tell the producer he needs help and that he couldn't do this the worker clings him onto the safety machine and asks mingi to leave the area.

As mingi was going to fight back he saw a okay sign from seonghwa telling him it was okay.

He stepped back in guilt.

The rest really forgot.
It's not that they forgot because they don't care about him. They do! They love seonghwa it's just that they forgot for no reason.

The timer starts as then you could only hear mingis cheers.

He starts climbing slowly by slowly getting laughed at by his members. For his speed.

His stomach turned and turned as he felt the urge to gag. He accidentally looks down half way through the course and feels everything spinning.

"Seonghwa hyung let's go and hurry up!" Yeosang shouts

"It's too scary!"

They laugh at him again.

"You can do it seonghwa!" Hoongjoong shouts reassuringly

He looks back up again as he sees the course stretching making it seem taller.

He froze for a good 20 seconds as he started shaking.

He kept climbing and climbing as it felt like weeks were going by.

As he was nearly at the top he felt another wave of dizziness hit him 

"I. I can't do it! It's too scary! I'm too dizzy!" He cries

And that's when it hits yunho.

"Oh my god. His phobia." Yunho says first in shock facing the other members.

They all gasp how did they forget?

As he reached the end he could feel the members guilt as there eyes burn right through him.

At the top someone removes his safety gear not knowing seonghwa was the most dizziest person at the moment. He starts to fall backwards as his eyes also roll with him.

Thankfully the worker had fast reflexes as he grips onto seonghwas shirt and pulls him towards himself making them both fall with seonghwa ontop.

"Someone call medic!" The worker shouts

All the members crowd together as they try waking up seonghwa. Mingi and jongho also make it too them from the stairs on the side usually for it too lead downwards.

After a good 10 minutes seonghwa wakes up with a banging head ache still dizzy. He tries to sit up but regrets it as pain hits him

A few members jump onto him

"We are so sorry seonghwa we reallly forgot." San said

"I'm so sorry for not realising. I'm sorry seonghwa hyung!" Wooyoung shouts at him.

Seonghwa couldn't say anything but just petted there backs in comfort.

"You could of told us you know? We wouldn't of made you do it" hoongjoong said sulking.

"Well-" before seonghwa could speak

"We tried too. The staff where too impatient. We got pushed into it and out the way. I didn't forget." Mingi says.

They spent the day comforting seonghwa and apologising to him

"For the 100th time. I forgive all of you. I'm serious!"

"We're sorry seonghwa hyung!!" They all shout

A smile perks onto seonghwas face