Jaehyun -Grief-

( where jaehyun goes through grief as his father who he was really close too passes away. The members try their best too comfort him )

( this is not real!! I do not hope this on any idol and it's just imagery!)

3 months before the incident.

Boynextdoor just came out with a new album and where currently in the middle of promoting it.

They were at a radio where the members where talking about their album and how it came too be.

"Jaehyun-shi! I heard that serenade was inspired by your parents love story! How did he react?"

Jaehyun chuckled.

"Ah, my mother loved my father very much I told him be careful it'll be out soon"

"He didn't say anything?" She asks

"Nope, I love you dad" he finishes off with.

Jaehyun and his father had a very close bond with eachother. He'd tell him everything from beginning to end. He would play fight with his dad and cook with him even if they were as bad as eachother.

His own band group members would also know this.

It was heading towards the end of the dance practice when jaehyuns phone suddenly rings, pulling an eco sound effect.

"Sorry! I must of forgotten too put it on silent" jaehyun apologised whilst running too his phone.

He fetched his phone and looks at the unfamiliar contact. He doesn't think much of it when he turns his phone off.

"Who is it?" Leehan asks

"I don't know, new number." He replies

"I'll check it after practice" he finishes off with

"Jaehyun-ahi everything okay?" The choreographer asks.

"Yes! Sorry again let's continue."

"From the top!" And the members got back into position.

After practice ends the choreography says his goodbyes and leaves the room praising the members for their good work.

the members hang around with eachother at the other end of the room drinking water too hydrate their thirst.

Jaehyun walked towards his bag that was on the other side pulling his phone out from the pocket staring at the number before pressing on it and putting it against his ears.

Ring Ring.

Ring Ring Ring-

"Hello?" Jaehyun first says.

"Hello, is this Myung jaehyun-nim by anychance?" A man says.

"Yes? Who does this concern?" He asks

"My name is Doctor Unn. I have more information about your father's situation and surgery."

Jaehyuns heart drops too his stomach as his hands tremble a bit.

"Sorry, sorry? What's going on?" He says as his voice shook.

"I'm assuming mrs Myung hasn't spoken too you yet?" He asks.

Jaehyun falls silent.

"Please call this number again when you are ready and have spoken with your mother" and he shuts his phone.

Jaehyuns eyes water as he quickly pressed his mother's contact.

His lips were a bright red from how deeply he was pressing into them with his teeth.