Minjae - stressed -

@Carateume47 <33

Where Xikers suddenly found out about Junghoon's absence in the comeback after all the recording they've done. so they needed to change some things In a week.
This results to Minjae having a panic attack from the overworking and the fighting.

It Was currently 8pm In South Korea where Xikers were just finishing up recording.

"What do you mean Junghoon Hyung can't precipitate in this comeback??" Seeun asked their manager

"We tried our best to get him involved but his injury is too much for him. We have no other choice but for him to rest even more."

"Okay he's resting that's good. But what about the music positions, the recording, the choreography??" Hunter asked from the back which the members looked at him then back at the manager.

"Where pushing the comeback date for a week later, that's all the permission we could get from the comeback shows owners. They need you to participate with other groups."

The group fell silent. How where they suppose to fit a months work in one week?

"You know that's impossible." Jinsik suddenly spoke up getting the bravery.

"It is impossible. This work takes a month or so. cant you push it back even more?" Junmin asks nicely.

"Look. I'm just a manager that gives you the news I don't have the power. This is the commands of the higher ups. Either get working or quit." The manager said harshly.

The manager then turns his back around leaving through the door.

Whilst this was going on minjae was staring into space.

How was he going to fit this in a week?

"Hyung what will we do?" Someone asks him.

How many hours of sleep will he get.

"Hyung."

Will he work on his free days too?

"Hyung?"

Will he make it in time.

"Minjae Hyung!" Yechan shouts finally getting his attention.

"Huh?" Minjae asks him.

"Hyung. What are we going to do?" Yujun asks him.

"Oh. Uhm. You guys return home I'll be right behind you."

The members were uncertain. They knew he was going to stay over going through the recording over again.

"Uh, do my a favour make a new version of the song? without Junghoons vocals then send it to me we'll change the positions." He asks Sumin.

"Of course hyung." He said after grabbing a computer and leaving the room.

"Yechan, make new formations of the dance by tomorrow if you can if not the next day."

"Got it" he said whilst walking out with Junmin and Hunter knowing they'll also help out.

"The rest of you go home."