Jaehyun - overworked-

( where over the course of time jaehyun overworks himself so bad it leads to fainting )

TW - mention of blood

Boynextdoor  debuted with 6 amazing and talented members being Taesan, leehan, woonhak, riwoo, sungho and last but not least their leader jaehyun.

All of them have been working very hard everyday they'd learn new dances, singing lessons and writing songs. they'd be exhausted after hours of dancing, they'd dance until they'd be on the ground gasping for air.

Our main character today being jaehyun who is a perfectionist. He writes songs. He produces songs, he sings, he raps and dances and he's a leader. 

He needs to be perfect.

Jaehyun doesn't know what rest means. He'd be awake since 6am and be back in bed by 2am. Being trapped in those little producing rooms writing lyrics and notes all day unless they had a schedule or a variety show too shoot.

He worked hard not for himself but for his group, His family.

His members knew this of course. They just didn't realise how bad his habits where that are the reason he could shut down.

It was 3pm and dance practice just ended

"Good work everybody!" The choreographer shouted in cheer clapping at the good work

Everyone wished everyone a good day leaving the members drinking water.

"I enjoyed todays practice, I think it went by very quick" riwoo says

Woonhak hummed at him basically showing him he was listening

"I agree! I could go for another round before leaving." Sungho

"Go do another round then." Taesan says

Sungho stayed quite for a good 6 seconds before shaking his head

"No no I'm good" he said chuckling awkwardly.

This made everyone laugh at him before they went too go pack there things for there English lessons

"Guys I'm going to-" jaehyun was about too speak

"We know jaehyun, go to the studio to produce some music right?" Leehan smiled at him

"Yeah" jaehyun smiled back up at him and walked out the room saying bye to his members.

"Don't get better than me!" He shouted

Jaehyun was quite fluent in English. Thanks too his background and his lessons he took at YG when he was a trainee. So he didn't take these lessons.

He walked up the staires when suddenly his legs shook for a moment making then crash, landing on the rough ground.

"Woah!" Jaehyun gasped as he put his hands infront of him to steady himself.

"Dance practice must of done a number on me" he said again before he continued his journey to his studio

He arrived throwing his bag too the side sighing.

He sat down logging onto his computer putting his headphones on and getting out his notebook starting to work.

And hour and a half later there was paper in the bin that was empty now filled to the brim jaehyun first grips onto his hair in frustration as he couldn't think of any good lyrics. His eyes burned from the sensation of the screen. He closed his eyes for a brief moment now picking on his skin on his hands drawing blood.

He thought of something and immediately wrote it down not caring about the blood smearing on the notebook.

As he stared at the notebook for a awkwardly long time he scratched out what he wrote and started doodling.