Jay grief pt 2

"What happened?..." Jungwon asked as he looked at the members expecting a answer.

He was met with silence and realisation hits him he spun his head around his dark eyes now landing on niki
"Niki-ya. You where with him last did you see anything?"

"No hyung, when I came to collect jay he was already walking out the door."  He lied through his teeth.

Jungwon sighed in defeat "alright, everyone go wash up and go to bed. thankfully we're free tomorrow and the next day, I'll ask jay if he's alright tomorrow, clearly we are all very tired"

He got a bunch of okays, and goodnights before he himself also washed up and headed towards his shared room with jay.

He walked into the dark room and opened a dim light where he saw jay facing towards the wall "sleeping" he himself also tucked himself into bed pulling the comforter on himself.

The next day things didn't get better for jays emotional state he woke up and walked into the bathroom as he saw his reflection he'd want to start crying.

"Morning jayy" Heeseung spoke to him.

"Morning jay hyung!" Sunoo shouted at him from a different room.

He stood quite. It was like he lost his ability to speak.

He got a concerned look from Heeseung which he completely ignored. 

They all one by one slowly sat at the table waiting for breakfast. Normally it was jay who cooks but they can all clearly tell that jay wasn't in the mood.

So sunghoon stood up and cooked basic eggs with sausages next to them.

The difference in the member cooking and jay not nagging them worried them all.

"Thank you for the meal" they all said in union

Jay couldn't eat. He felt nauseous, emotional and tired. He kept playing around with his food. He always tells his own members not to do that.

"Jay are you feeling unwell?" A English voice spoke making everyone looking at him.

"no I'm alright Jake, just not feeling hungry." He said standing up sliding his food to the center and walking out

"If anyone wants extra mines available."

They all stared at him leaving through the doors

"He doesn't look sick do you think something happened?" Sunoo spoke

Niki started sniffing as he looked down at jays food.

Everyone looked at him in concern

"What's wrong niki?" Sunghoon spoke

"Something did happen. But he told me not to tell anyone. In the practice room he had a panic attack he wouldn't stop pulling at his hair. He was shaking and hyperventilating. I didn't know what to do hyungs." Niki looked at all of them with his glossy eyes.

They all looked tense for a second before they relaxed.

"Thank you for telling us niki you did good. Now keep eating alright?" Heeseung pat his head in praise 

Niki could only nod before stuffing his cheeks with food.

"No one speaks about this incident okay, once jay is comfortable in telling us that's when we ask the questions we don't force anything on him" Jungwon spoke.

They all nod

It was getting late as it was time for everyone to go to bed they all washed up and jay was silent as usual.
He walked into the bedroom and saw jay laying down facing the wall again.

Jungwon got into his bed and started to doze off

A good 20 minutes later as he was about to fall asleep he heard a heart breaking sob, he slowly but carefully turned his body around too meet with a shaking jay as his sobs wrecked through his body. He clearly seemed like to be keeping it to a minimum so he didn't disturb jungwon.

Jungwon stood up and walked towards jays bed slowly placing his hand on his back rubbing it in a comforting manner. silence came as quick as it went.

Hyperventilating, shaking, choking on how dry his throat was. This action echoed across the whole dorm alarming the other members.

Jungwon panicked as jays hyperventilating wouldn't stop or wasn't getting any slower he turned jay around holding him by his nape

"Jay. Jay. You need to calm down, please follow my breathing," he petted jays hair hoping it would calm him down.

His actions continued as it was getting him breathless

"YAH ANYBODY CALL THE MANAGER QUICKLY." He shouted across the whole dorm.

Steps quickly moved as Jungwon tried his best to calm jay down. 

The door slammed open leaving a panicked sunghoon, he rushed towards jay and grabbed him from Jungwon. He lifted jays body up higher as he tried to comfort him.

After 2 minutes of this horror jays body went limp on sunghoons lap.

"Jay-a wake up, please wake up." Sunghoon begged his tears falling on his face

"Jay mate, wake up, you need to wake up." Jake said from the back.

The manager ran in and made everyone leave. leaving the members in shock.

After a good 10 minutes of waiting the manager steps out

"Is he okay?" Jake said in English by accident due to the fear that shook him.

"He's okay. He fainted due to the lack of oxygen he's receiving plenty now let him rest up then question him tomorrow when he's less frightened."

They all nod silently

"Jungwon, considering you where the member who knew what to do I want you to sleep across him like you always do and keep an eye out for him increase panic starts again okay?"

Jungwon agreed but he couldn't go to sleep as his eyes where always layed on jay hoping the member was okay.

It was the next day and everyone sat in the living room waiting for jay to wake up.

as they all had light hearted conversations jay stepped into the living room making everyone look up at him.

"I need to tell you guys something."

They all looked at him smiling whole heartedly allowing jay to open up the them.

"We're listening"

(Thank you for reading! I've got a flight in a few hours so once I return to my home country the last chapter will be out!)