Seonghwa -stalker-

10:35 and it was ATEEZ's 5th Fan Meet and greet, all the members prepare to go into the car announcing departure in 10 minutes

"Everyone we'll be out in 10 Minutes get ready!" Hongjoong shouts.

Everyone says yes and they all get ready. As they all step out the door Seongwha feels a certain chill going up his spine making his head spin snapping it to the back of him shocked eyes wide to only be faced with yunho.

This alarms yunho due to the sudden twitch of his hyung

"You alright hyung?"

"Yes yunho-ah just had a weird chilling feeling"

Yunho laughs at his response

"I know how that feels, let's go!"

They all get into the car one by one still leaving seongwha with an uneasy feeling. All the members that were having loud and positive conversations with each other seongwha couldn't help but stay quite.

As they were about to set off seongwha swore that he saw something or someone next to the building of there company. Nausea hitting his stomach as he stared and stared until it came out of site.

"Hyung, you've been awkwardly quite are you alright?"  San said tapping his knee gaining the attention of the other members

"I've also noticed" mingi says

"I'm alright don't worry, just having a uneasy feeling"

"Uneasy feeling?" Hoongjoong states

"Yeah, probably just nervousness though nothing to be worried about" seongwha smiled back to them

"There's nothing to be nervous about seongwha hyung we'll do great!" Jongho replied in a cheerful tone

Seongwha sighed "your probably right" he gave them a genuine smile.

20 minutes into there drive everyone started to quote down either listening to music or playing games on there phone. Seongwha was staring out the window when he noticed a particular BMW that's looked really cool he really liked the design and thought about driving one day

Curious he looks at the windows of the BMW.

Tinted.

He took a photo of the BMW just to find out the model it was a "BMW Z4" he said putting it in his list of other cars he fascinated over.

Another 25 minutes later they finally arrived stepping out the car to be welcomed by fans and paparazzi. They all smiled and waved at they enter the building. After getting ready they all stepped into the stage sitting down waiting for fans to introduce themselfs signing there album.

Everything was going well even for seongwha who had a bad feeling about this they all stepped up one by one and left one by one. Even hehetmon was there!

This made all the members bloom out of joy especially yeosang and San who loved cute things.

As the sign continued a specific man came up with a black mask and a black mask. Walking on the stage. ATEEZ where used to having male fans so they didn't treat it any different except from the man ignoring every single members getting confused glances of them walking straight in front of seongwha.

Seongwha looks up to the man and welcomes him awkwardly. cold sweat dropping behind his back. The members could tell that seongwha was being awkward and they would too if they where in seongwhas place.
The man didn't reply. Seongwha simply reached out to take the album from the guy to sign it.

Before seongwha could grab it the male fan grabbed on seongwhas wrist pulling it towards him seongwha winced and this startled the members making them freeze for a few seconds before they acted