Jay grief 3

They all sat down in the living room in silence waiting for jays commentary.

"I had a cousin. He was 27 years old and went to the same school as me in America."  Jay started.

"Had? Was? What do you mean jay?" Heeseung asks.

"He's dead." Jay said starting to tear up.

The members sat still as they let the information settle into them. Niki and jake who where sitting on both sides of him rubbed his back in comfort.

"They pulled the plug on him when they weren't suppose to. Not until I was there atleast. I promised him I'd have his last conversation with me.."

Jays breathe started to pick up again

"Jay you need to calm down okay?" Jungwon replies

"I was bullied since a very young age. He did so much for me Jungwon. I couldn't even keep his only promise"

"Look jay hyung he probably knew you tried your best." Sunoo says from a corner with tears in his eyes

"Are you sure?" Jay asked

"I'm sure." Sunoo replied

After this incident all the members looked after jay and went to the funeral with him gaining permission to go on Haitus for a few months.

( I'm so sorry it took so long and it's so short! I've lost interest in this specific story but I will be writing more when I'm influenced :) Thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoy future stories )

( Gunil from XORDINARY HEROES has been added and will probably be him next ! )

( I'm also interested in writing a doyoung fic too! )

Thank you again! :)