Jaehyuk - ignored-

( Where jaehyuk gets ignored during promotions, gets mistreated by staff and it gets so far that he breaks down The members didn't realise how bad the situation is. )

TW - intense crying, anxiety attacks, bad habits such as picking on skin ( self harm ) scratching and more along those lines.
The endings also the  part on about jaehyuks past during the predebut treasure where he got ignored and no one chose him during partnering which sent him into a spiral of panic.  And when that one fan ignored him during fanmeetings

Request by @spearb_tch ( too be honest I don't think I wrote it right according too the request in terms of "ignoring" so if this isn't up too your expectations I can always re write a different chapter based on your recommendation. Please do tell me ! I want the best reading experience for my readers )

It was bona bona promotions and treasure has been working harder than ever. Due to the success of bona bona and the massive support of the company and there colleagues. They've been getting more and more opportunities for variety shows, members attending fashion shows, dramas and way more. They where all in a good and bad moods recently due too the busy schedules.

But there was one problem lingering around treasure that went unnoticed.

And that was Yoon Jaehyuk. He didn't know why but jaehyuk recently felt like he was being..ignored?

He felt a presence of jealousy and sadness that overtook him. But Jaehyuk was known too be the sweetheart of the group. Which he was.
He couldn't tell his members how he felt. How he was. And why he was like this. When members would explain their problem he'd sit and listen, he'd listen with his whole heart.

It's not like his members where doing it on purpose. They loved him too bits its just probably due to how busy they where they remembered everyone except himself.

Too be honest. It wasn't the members that were putting jaehyuks self esteem so low. Recently the staff started talking behind his back too. They'd make fun of him for being the "useless one" the one that has no schedules except practice and vocal lessons. They'd say that he didn't deserve the 2 casting opportunities and question why YG went after him. They'd make plans on how he should loose weight faster and stop being a burden.

Which jaehyuk thought were true. Did he deserve treasure?

He always looked out for some skin to skin contact with his members. If he couldn't verbally tell them then he'd look for warmth, hugs and the usual.

But jaehyuk didn't expect this.

DAY 1
The members were at the dorm talking about a variety show on how it needs only 2 members too attend. Jaehyuks eyes brightened and his body raised up leaving asahi who he was hugging.

this was the perfect time too show those staff members that he is useful. He was the variety show master he would talk on days end his voice was made for this.

"Okay, so we need 2 members, but lets make sure they have no schedules so it doesn't exhaust them but also someone who doesn't have a lot of schedules this week" Hyunsuk tells all the members

They were all talking when jaehyuk was about to say something

"Im free this wee-" he got cut off.

Jaehyuk immediately looked at the member that cut him off. He could feel emotional already.

"What about me and junghwan. We don't have anything until on Thursday" doyoung tells them all

"Uh I don't have anything at a-" and again. He gets cut off