Gunil -attacked-

"Hyung..what's that..?" Jooyeon commented on the little circle that was an agressive red on his hyungs skin.

O.de pulls on Gunils shirt forcefully to give him a better view at his state.

He eyes his neck then he pulled his shirt up to meet with his discoloured skin that was painted in a purple color.

Everyone's eye widen at the state of the eldest.

"Hyung, who did this to you??" Jungsu asks now looking at the extreme situation.

Gunil couldn't rely. Couldn't breathe. Couldn't see. 30 minutes ago he was arguing with his members on about how he did want to practice but got called lazy instead. 10 minutes ago he got attacked at the convenience store by 2 men taller than him. And how he was being comforted by his members.

His head spun.

His eyes uncontrollably let out tears one by one.

"Hyung. You need to breathe" JunHan tells him as he try's too smooth his back.

They let gunil sink to the ground as his body was growing weaker by the second.

"I. I really did want to practice I swear I'm not faking anything." Gunil cried.

The members receive a pang of guilt as their heart ached at the sight of the eldest.

They didn't mean to make him feel this way.

"I did really try to stop them. I really did. so I wouldn't be late and wouldn't disappoint you guys. I'm so sorry." Gunil said whilst looking down.

"I'm sorry." He then looked up making eye contact with the members.

His eyes sparkled as the tears where dropping beautifully against his skin.

"Hyung, no it's our fault. Don't apologise okay?" O.de tells him as he pats his head.

"Someone should have came with you." Jungsu tells him.

"n-no" gunil tells them gulping trying to wet his extremely dry mouth.

The members are confused.

"You could have gotten hurt. I'm sorry." Gunil says

"Hyung what are you apologizing for..?" Jooyeon asks him as he grabs his hands in reassurance.

"Hyung you have to breathe. Come on follow my breathing." Gaon tells.

"I can't." Gunil breathed out as he clenched his eyes

The members didn't know what to do. Until jooyeon thought of something.

"Hyung. Can I?" Jooyeon motioned the hug gesture at him.

Gunil nodded.

Jooyeon gave gunil a hug rubbing his back up and down. And that's when gunil broke down.

He started sobbing against jooyeons neck.

"It was so scary. They wouldn't leave me alone they-they." Gunil cried out loud.

"It's okay. Your safe. You're safe now." Gaon tells him.

"Hyung it's okay." JunHan tells him.

After few minutes pass gunil is extremely exhausted against the crook of jooyeons neck.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Hyung. If you seriously apologise again I'll be the next to attack you." Jooyeon tells him.

Gunil chuckled against his shoulder.

"Do you mind telling us where they attacked you? Maybe we can get Camera access..?" Jungsu asks.

Gunil took a deep breath before answering.

Junhan pats his back in support.

"It's a 8 minute walk to the convenience store..but you know the police won't do anything."

They couldn't say anything Becuase it's true.

"Let's atleast get your injuries checked up." O.de tells him and motions to Gaon for him to get the medic pack.

Jooyeon softly let gunil go before they brought him to the couch supporting him.

They life his shirt up once again applying the cream and feeding him so he could take his medication.

"Thank you."

"I honestly thought you said sorry again" jooyeon said motioning a fist. Which he earned laughs from everyone else.

"That to. I don't know what I would have done without you guys."

"You would have done the same for us hyung. Just let us take care of you for once okay?" Jungsu said whilst he dipped his body weight next to gunil embracing him in a hug.

"Let me join to!" Gaon and jooyeon both shout out

Junhan also quickly joins by their side and o.de watches them with a smile

"Be careful of his stomach." He tells them all as they attack gunil with hugs and comfort.

Requests are closed for now just until I can get the other 2 requests done and maybe some ideas from myself!

( up coming is Jaehyun, Minjae, Woobin! Which where requested )