Jaehyuk - saesang panic -

( where jaehyuk gets a panic attacks when he sees his saesang at the airport triggering his emotions )

TW : Panic attacks

( before we start I'll be writing about the current 10 members, as much as I love mashiho and yedam and watched them during treasure map and their moments I sadly became a fan after their contract ended so I don't know much about their personality and behaviour. I hope this is okay and some people don't get offended )

Yoon Jaehyuk, a 22 year old born in July on the 23rd. Being known as the master of street casting. He was the brother of 10 others.

Recently jaehyuk had a problem. Well I wouldn't call it recent.

Jaehyuk was a victim of a saesang for 5 years. She was crazy. She'd get past guards just too follow him anywhere he'd go. She'd touch him without consent, she'd say creepy comments that would make him feel uncomfortable. It didn't only disturb him but his members too.

There was this one time where jaehyuk started to panic about the crazy fan. And that was during the airport walk-in.

Jaehyuk couldn't breathe. The closer she got the closer his breaths came in.

Airport

Treasure where on their way from America back to Korea. They just finished a schedule and where exhausted.

"Asahiyaa have you seen my AirPods??" Jaehyuk shouted from the other side of room

"Inside under the tv! You left it on the bed so I put it in the draw" hyunsuk replied instead.

"Thank you!" He shouted out

After getting ready and packed they all got into the cars and drove too the airport.

They all stepped out of the car and started too walk towards the gate where their plane would be waiting for them.

Everything went okay? Yeah they were being mobbed but the security guards where doing a pretty good job.

Until jaehyuks body froze on him. His eyes met hers.

they were smiling right at him. Staring right at his soul.

His breathe started to hitch but he couldn't get help or ask someone what too do at the moment.

His head spun. The room was spinning his members became distorted in his vision. Colors that hurt his eyes.

the area was too packed. So he dropped his head down and kept walking his music being on full blas giving himself an headache.

Just up until it was a bit more private and they were getting their ID checked. He grabbed onto the person in front of him for support whilst waiting for his turn Which happened too be doyoung.

Doyoung was confused at first on why his own member grabbed him in such a awkward way. He turned around too just too be met by the back of jaehyuks head. Doyoung being concerned he bent down a little bit too meet with his ear and asked him if he was alright. Instead of receiving an answer doyoung was met with the slight tremble of breath coming from jaehyuk as his body dropped even lower.

He quickly bent down with jaehyuk trying too keep him still on his knees.

Was he injured? Was the first thing he thought of.

He turned around trying to get the attention of the other members. 

He tapped onto the back of Haruto's  knee desperately trying to get his attention and too keep jaehyuk up right.

"Haruto." He spoke lightly not trying to catch the attention of the other members. 

The members one by one went through the door.