Jay -wrist-

(when sunghoon hit jays hand by accident. But what if it really injured him? )

"Enhypen on stage in 5 minutes please!"

The studio choom director commanded.

"Yesss!" Enhypen replied

Enhypen came out with their most recent album called DARK BLOOD. The concept so fierce and powerful it was defiantly a harder comeback as all the energy was high since the recording of the song. So much support from fans as the sexy concept drowned them in excitement.

Today they were recording for their song BITE ME at studio choom, known for its high HD and flawless camera work. it sure was a excitement experience for the boys

They all cheered all energised and got into there positions

"Starting...!"  "3" "2" "1" the directors voice echoed through the walls of the room.

Enhypen where wearing heavy pearls from the top to bottom of their outfit. As it dragged them down the more tired they got. The more tired they got the more tiring the dance is. Of course there where mistakes, no one's perfect anyway some fell on there butts, some mixed the choreo up, some even slipped on the pearls that came loose from their outfits.

As jay and sunghoon where dancing where sunghoon is centre he came a bit too close towards where jay was and accidentally hits his heavy pearl covered arm against jays hand.

"Cut!" The director said stopping everyone from dancing sitting on the floor laughing at the two

Sunghoon looked at him in worry, but that worry disappeared when jay makes a joke.

"You did that on purpose" jay sulked earning laughs from the people around him

"No I didn't" sunghoon sulked back

As they got back to position to go once again let me remind you that these suits are made out from heavy material

As they got back jay didn't want to tell them about the stinging pain around his wrist and hand. It wasn't broken or anything considering he could move it around. He probably bruised it.

thankfully his sleeves are long so it would cover the violent purple and red markings that attacked his skin.

"Ouch." Jay said quietly, not wanting to track any attention.

He grabbed his wrist as he rubbed it with his thumb at the now dull pain.

Once shooting was over jay was struggling to hide his emotions the pain now coming back to him again once they started to get changed out of there outfits.

Half the members in one room and the other in another room.

Jay winced whilst looking at his wrist, he saw how the bruise decorated his wrist like a bracelet.

This grabbing the attention from the youngest

"Hyung?" Niki said with his eyes wide and glossy. Probably because of the sweat. 

"Yes niki?" Jay said nervously not making eye contact

"Are you okay? I've heard you groaning a couple times.." he replied

This also got the attention of Jake

"Yeah man, I heard it too you alright?" He replied in English. He knows when jays in pain or feverish he switches back to English.

"Im alright, don't worry, just think sunghoon did a number on me and my wrist"  jay said in Korean knowing what Jake was doing, showing his non bruised wrist.