Seonghwa - nosebleed condition

( where seongwha has nosebleeds frequently and they last a while but his team mates don't know )
Warning! The chronic condition is made up I am not a doctor 😭

It was a Monday afternoon where the ateez members have to go live on vlive to talk about there new comeback and possibly give out some spoilers.

"Mingi-ya! Open up vlive we should of been on 3 minutes ago." Said hongjoong

"Okay hyung"

Everything was going well they were laughing, talking, playing games.

San grabs a sword and sticks it into the toy making it pop from the top startling everyone except jongho

Wooyoung starts laughing "HAHAHAHAHHA YOU LOST" he shouted as he flicked sans forehead.

"Ah wooyoungaaa!"

The rest laugh making mingi wheeze at the sudden flick that wasn't in the punishment book

This was entertaining to all the members, watching the younger brothers live there life

Seongwha was watching the kids laugh, putting on a light smile on himself admiring the soft hearted atmosphere,

everything was going great until it came.

The nosebleed.

Seongwha has a condition called ECC ( epistaxis Chronic condition ) Which nose bleeds occurs randomly and which also lasts quite a bit. today was not seongwhas lucky day especially since there on vlive

Seongwha could feel the blood coming down his nose but due to the safety of the viewers he lifts his head up hiding the blood.

Seongwha knows not too do this since it could lead to chocking of the blood. But he couldn't think about that right now. How could he escape quickly?

His mind wasn't thinking as fast anymore he just wanted to hide for 20 minutes is it so hard to ask for?

"Lucky" enough for him mingi was sat right next to him. He grabbed mingis chin and put it up like this so it seemed even more unnormal.

Question marks where all over mingis face

???, hyung? What are you doing? He said

Wooyoung whipped his head around laughing at the view pointing at them this then got the attention of the rest of the members making them all laugh uncontrollably

Seongwha took this chance to get up and waddle behind the cameras leaving mingi looking up by himself which made the members hit him and clap giggling. Except three members.

Hongjoong, yunho and mingi. laughing awkwardly but looking at seongwha they were all confused on why seongwha did that, yes they'll admit it's funny but what made hwa walk away?

They kept staring until it happened both of there eyes now wide worry showing on there faces.

He started chocking on his blood making him look down now grabbing his nose bridge.
As nausea hits so does his knees against the rough ground he knows what to do in these situations he's just not doing it. How was he suppose to tell his members on what's going on? Tell them the truth?

Other members still not focusing on what's going on ahead of them laughing and talking hongjoong took this opportunity to take the live to an end to go take a look at the elder.

"RIGHT!" He shouts taking the attention of the members still laughing and making noise

"So this is the end of the vlive please continue supporting us as ATEEZ"