Jaehyuk - kidnap attempt -

( where a crazy fan tries too kidnap jaehyuk whilst he was on stage. Thankfully the members realise what's going on and save their precious member )

It was during a festival in the middle of summer and treasure where invited to preform for many
Fans.

They had to preform 4 songs. Their choices were DARARI, JIKJIK, BONA BONA and HELLO the most famous ones.

Between JIKJIK and BONA BONA T5 were set to preform MOVE before the last song. Call it an encore if you'd like.

The members sat at their dorms all together talking and having breakfast.

"I'm kinda excited for today." Doyoung told the rest whilst stuffing his mouth with sweet pancakes.

"Hmm, it'll be fun we can throw water at each other." Asahi tells him

Suddenly yoshi laughed from the back.

"What if we wear white?" He said telling the rest.

"If we do. We can only throw the water at Haruto and Jihoon, they've been working out recently." Hyunsuk says making everyone else laugh.

"Yahhh hyungg, I haven't worked out at all this week." Haruto complained covering himself with his arms

"Woahh, your buff." Jaehyuk gasped from behind him hitting his shoulders in shock.

A few hours pass and the members make way too the arena.

"It's quite big!" Jeongwoo says.

"Did we have a concert here before?" Jungkyu asks.

"We did but the stages have changed" yoshi answers.

After a few hours of strong practice and preparation the members get their outfits on and makeup done ready to show Seoul their strengths.

Jaehyuk sat in his chair talking to jihoon who was on his left "Hyung, look at this video" jaehyuk said whilst laughing.

"This is so junghwan" jihoon replied giggling which got junghwans attention.

After a few minutes. A bulky man in his 30s enters the changing room and scans around the area AMD that's when his eyes lay on jaehyuk.

He was wearing a black mask and a hat hiding all his facial features.

"Ah! Are you the person in charge of taking care of the members?"

The man got startled before he nodded and bowed at the lady infront of him.

"Your jobs easy just give them water when they'd like it." She tells him.

After a few minutes the members start walking out the room taking a sip of water.

"Ah, where's my water?" Jaehyuk asked.

A few moments before jaehyuk asks this question the strange man empty's a weird clear liquid into the water bottle that belonged to jaehyuk.

"Here." The man said

"Ah! Thank you!" Jaehyuk thanks him before flashing a smile at him.

The man clenched his hands tight.

Jaehyuk took a sip of the water before grimacing at it.

"Weird." He says before leaving the bottle alone and walking out with the members.

The strange man smirks whilst grabbing the water bottle that belonged to him and took it with him.

The members get onto stage smiling at the audience and waving.