Jaehyun - blood test -

Where Jaehyun gets a blood test but he has an extreme fear of them. The members didnt take his fear seriously so what happens if he faints at the sight of it?

Requested by! - @lexi_mar61

TW - fainting, mention of blood, shaking. Mention of throw up

It was a normal day in seoul where the members where at home doing there own things. Sungho was cooking up a breakfast with the help of leehan. jaehyun was producing music, taesan on his phone and riwoo and woonhak playing video games together.

"Ah hyung! That's unfair you cheated!" Woonhak suddenly expressed himself. aggressively clicking on the device.

"I didn't cheat! Your just bad at this" riwoo replied

"What ever, another round!"

Sungho chuckled as he started too bring the plates onto the table filling them up with food.

Sungho tapped on jaehyuns shoulder too get his attention. "Jaehyun-a close your computer and start eating."

Jaehyun listened as he walked too his room placing his computer down on his desk but as he was about to walk back in he halted.

"By the way we have our health tests today. It's our first time and the company suggests getting it just incase." Taesan says too everybody in the kitchen whilst sitting down and showing the email.

"Hmm okayy" leehan says placing the chopsticks on the table infront of each seat.

Woonhak and riwoo also settle down and join the table too eat.

As sungho was about too shout at jaehyun too join them he paused as he saw jaehyun walk in the kitchen swaying left and right.

"What's up with you?" Sungho laughed at jaehyuns silly action

"Yaah.. I can't do that needles scare me." Jaehyun whined

Leehan and riwoo smiled at him as everyone else started too giggle at his statement.

"Jaehyun-a don't be a baby you'll be okay it's just a little prick, you don't even feel anything." Riwoo says

"Yeah hyung! Nothing too be scared of" woonhak says

"If your so scared you can hold my hand" taesan says jokingly

Jaehyun wasn't kidding when he says he was scared though. His fear was extreme, he couldn't handle the sight of blood or the sight of the needle going into his flesh. He felt nauseous as he thought more deeply about it.

He sat down even though he lost his appetite. The members don't realise this as jaehyun took 2 bites of his food leaving the table first.

"We need too be out in half an hour, I'll clean the table with taesan hyung thank you for the meal!" Woonhak says as taesan also thanks sungho.

"Your welcomee." Sungho says as he goes too his room to change out of his pyjamas into a white shirt with trousers.

All the members got into comfortable clothing and left the dorm.

They all sat in the car either listening too music or playing games.

Jaehyun who was still anxious tapped on leehans shoulder.

"Leehan?" Jaehyun says as he looks up too leehan with his eyes watery and shaky.

Leehan noticed this straight away and got slightly concerned.

He put his hands over jaehyuns shaking hands that were clenching his clothing.

"Jaehyun-hyung? What's wrong? Why are you shaking? " Leehan whispered back at jaehyun in hopes of the other members not realising what's going on.