nineteen.

THE SUN AND THE FLAME

⎯THE SUN AND THE FLAME

☀︎☀︎☀︎

Princess Nyferia, better corrected as Queen consort Nyferia, was placed in Maegor's holdfast as she was questioned by different people each day. Today had been Mysaria, who tried to show how much she knew of the Princess, acting like she knew where her children were, and where Aegon would go next. "You can try all you want, Whyte Wyrm, but there are only three people who know. Aegon himself, Aemond, and I, and none would tell you" she said as she refrained from laughter.

The following day, however, was far more interesting than before, this time they dragged Lord Corlys inside of her holding, she was given a normal room with breakfast and dinner to keep her alive. There was a chamber room attached to her room. Nyferia walked over to Lord Corlys, who still wore the same clothes as she did the day, they entered the Red Keep.

"Are you alright, my Lord" she asked as she helped the Sea Snake to a chair before the door opened to reveal Daemon and Rhaenyra.

"Tell me where my traitorous brother is now" she said as she looked at Nyferia. She shrugged. "You are the bigger fool if you believe me to hand you my husband on a silver platter, Rhaenyra" Nyferia said before Dark Sister was placed underneath her chin as she looked at the Rogue Prince. "You will address her as your grace, as she is your rightful Queen" Daemon said sneering down on her. Nyferia laughed. "Then you have not been taught well" she said as she looked at the both of them.

"I am not the Princess of Dorne, as you have killed my sister, Rogue Prince" she said sending Daemon daggers. "And Dorne is independent, which means you are nothing to me" Nyferia said as she looked at Rhaenyra. "What about Rogare" Rhaenyra said looking at Nyferia who stood up to looked at Rhaenyra. "What about him?" she asked. "He killed two of my sons" Rhaenyra spat, anger and sorrow filling her eyes. "And whose fault was that?" Nyferia said looking at Daemon who once again raised his sword.

"What?" Rhaenyra asked surprised and Nyferia furrowed her eyebrows. "Don't you know?" she asked as she looked at Corlys behind her who stood up too. "What are you talking about" Rhaenyra demanded. "They are trying to distract you with lies, we need to find Rogare and Aegon" Daemon said as he looked at his Queen, as she stared at Nyferia. "You didn't tell your precious Queen, Rogue Prince" she said as she looked at Daemon as Rhaenyra turned to him as well.

"What have you done" she asked. "Prince Daemon took the lives of Prince Vaegon, Princess Aliandra, and her unborn son, Drazenko Rogare has only been claiming the lives of those lost to him. Two sons, and soon a wife" Corlys said as he looked at Rhaenyra who filled with rage. "You want to tell me the only reason Jacaerys and Viserys are gone is because you decided to kill Vaegon and Aliandra? When I specifically told you not to seek revenge against the children as we would find Aemond to make him pay" Rhaenyra said as she looked at her husband.

"They needed to know we were not to be messed with" Daemon said as he looked at Rhaenyra. "Messed with? What cruel monster thinks killing an innocent babe is showing they are not to be messed with?" Nyferia said scuffing and laughing humourlessly. She looked at the Rogue Prince. "I am surprised at the number of children you have sired, two with Lady Laena, and three with Rhaenyra, odd you might say" she said looking at the Rogue Prince. "from you actions I assumed your cock would be too small for the deed" she said before Daemon rushed forward and grabbed the Queen consort by her throat, squeezing tightly before King's Landing shook with the roar of a dragon, Rhaenyra looked out the window to see the Sand dragon take to the skies.