Monster Hunter

Sausage's Perspective-

Sausage always knew all of the gossip.

What people's fears are.

What people are doing.

What people's deepest, darkest, dirtiest secrets are...

But yeah, Sausage is a nice guy!

On this particular day in Sanctuary, Sausage was struggling with something.

He needed to defeat a Wither.

One, because he needed the items from it, but two, he wanted to get a gift for fWhip.

fWhip had just become his ally the other day and they had been getting along well.

So he decided a wither rose would be a good present as they are just like fWhip!

They look like sweet flowers, but they are actually very deadly.

Anyway,

As Sausage was in Sanctuary, he was trying to think of how to defeat this Wither.

Withers are pretty hard to fight, especially by yourself.

He had already invited fWhip and Shelby (as fWhip said that you could always count on Shelby to help you), but Sausage was having trouble coming up with a third person.

He thought for a minute before remembering how he heard that Katherine fought monsters.

I'll call her! He thought.

He then wrote letters to the three people and sent them off.

Shelby's Perspective-

Shelby was confused as she saw a letter on her table.

She opened it up and read it aloud.

"Dear Shelby,

I have invited you and two others to a battle with me. I need your help with fighting a Wither. I have heard great things about you from my good friend, fWhip. I am sure you are able to help me and once we fight the Wither, I can give you one of the Wither Stars that we will gain! And if you don't want that, I shall offer you anything you want that Sanctuary has. If you are interested, please meet at The Great Bridge at midnight; if you do not want to embark on this journey, please send back a letter requesting someone else that could take your spot.

Thank you,

Sausage"

Shelby looked at the letter before shrugging.

"We do need to get more people to be talking about me to start up a business." She said to herself before looking at where the sun was in the sky.

"I guess we should get ready, huh?" She said, looking over at Tortoise.

Tortoise shook his head.

"What do you mean 'no'? You're seriously not coming with me?"

Tortoise nodded and Shelby sighed, though a smile was still on his face.

"Fine," She said, booping his snoot, "You can stay here then. But I need to get ready."

-

Shelby forgot about how she was actually meeting Sausage and two other people at the Great Bridge that night, so she was surprised to see fWhip talking with Sausage.

"And there's the great witch who helped me!" fWhip said, waving to Shelby who had just landed near them.

Shelby giggled, a bit embarrassed, "Well, not great."

"But you helped me out! I can't thank you enough for that." fWhip said and Shelby smiled.

"So who are we waiting on?" Shelby then asked Sausage.

"Just one more."

Just then, Katherine landed next to Shelby.

"Am I late?" She asked.

Shelby looked over at Katherine and felt her face heat up.

Katherine took out a huge axe and swinged it over her shoulder.

"Wow, that's a big one!" Sausage said, laughing nervously.

Katherine laughed, "Yeah!"

Shelby's eyes widened.

"You look," She said, making Katherine look over at her, "Amazing." Shelby finished breathlessly.

Katherine smiled, "Thanks! And you're...Shelby, right?"

Shelby nodded.

"I've been hearing a lot about you from some of the other emperors. They say that you're really coming in handy. I'll have to remember to ask you for help if I need it!"

Shelby smiled, her face pink and her heart fluttered at the thought of helping Katherine out.

Just then, fWhip and Sausage started going through their plan and Shelby quickly snapped back.

"Alright, so I found a cave and cleared out an area to spawn the Wither in. I also have chests full of shields, weapons, potions, golden apples, anything you need." Sausage said.

They all nodded, and he smiled nervously.

"Alright, we ready?"

They all nodded again and took off running towards Sanctuary to defeat a Wither.