After You

Katherine's Perspective-

I can't believe them. They're absolute children.

Katherine sighed angrily as she landed in her bedroom.

The sun was setting, so she was changing into her fighting outfit.

And Shelby...I really thought she was something. But I guess I was wrong. I guess that wasn't the real Shelby I was crushing on.

Katherine walked out and watched as mobs started to spawn.

Creepers, skeletons, and zombies were all running at her.

Katherine smiled as she took out her axe and started swinging it at them, killing them.

It always helped get her emotions out.

After clearing all of them, more spawned so Katherine ran at them.

After she stabbed her axe into the creeper, she heard someone say breathlessly,

"Wow."

Katherine jumped and turned around.

"Shelby? What are you doing here?" Katherine asked, taking her axe and slinging it over her shoulder.

Shelby looked down embarrassingly.

"I- I wanted to apologize for earlier today. You're right, it was really stupid and me and Joey shouldn't've fought for your love because like you said, you don't love any of us."

"I- Shelby, I didn't mean it like that. I still wanna be friends, I still wanna help- "

"No, don't." Shelby said, shaking her head, "I understand how you wouldn't love us anymore."

"Shelby, I still love you."

"No, you don't. It's fine. I just came over to tell you that I understand how foolish it was and to apologize."

Katherine nodded.

Shelby then nodded and turned around, grabbing a rocket.

"Shelby, wait."

Shelby looked over her shoulder, "Yeah?"

"You...you wanna help me fight?"

Shelby smiled, "Sure!"

-

Katherine yawned and stretched.

"Well, that's the last of 'em," She said, dusting off her hands.

She looked up at Shelby.

"Thanks." She said.

Shelby looked up, "Oh...yeah! It's the least I could do after all that happened today."

Katherine giggled softly.

"So..." Shelby said, walking up to Katherine and stretching out a hand, "We good?"

Katherine nodded and shook Shelby's hand, feeling her heart flutter at the contact.

The shaking motion came to a stop as the girls stared at each other, both red.

"I have something to tell you." They both said at the same time.

They then froze and laughed.

"Sorry," Katherine said, "You first."

"No, no, you can go." Shelby said.

Katherine narrowed her eyes.

"You sure?" She asked and Shelby nodded, smiling.

"Okay...well..."

Katherine took a deep breath,

"I- "

Sorry I love leaving them on cliffhangers like these. Anyway, do you think I'm gonna be mean or nice? I might make someone interrupt Katherine, or I'll let her speak. Let me know which option you think I'm gonna do >:)