for all the marbles

December 27, 2021

Sister Burton,

What a treat for all of us to be able to speak with you on Christmas. Thank you for your kindness thoughtfulness towards all of us. 
Your memory book, quilts, and my letters and all things you have done are so awesome.
I saw the light in your eyes!
You are an inspiration to all around you.
Speak to the people and missionaries with a voice of great urgency & courage, and your words will be like the thunder heard among the great
White Pines that stand tall along the granite & volcanic sandstone ridges of the 12,000ft mountain peaks of our land in the Great Basin.

I'll tell you what sets apart a great missionary that is focused, dedicated, and has charity for the people.......... It's this, "a missionary willing to live among the people for the remaining days of their lives." Gussy, as you serve the spirit will begin within your soul to stir up the ancient ways of our people. You will be blessed with:
The understanding of foresight.
You will not be weary.
You will have fortitude.
You will call upon the spirits of the dead.
I testify to you that the veil is thin and when nesc removed, that our hope is strengthened in that that we must believe in; fore, is not our faith tested & proved, and if endured found worthy for His grace which is sufficient to cleanse and renew our spirits.

Stand tall where you are in all things. As you do the burdens and sorrows of the people will not rest upon your mind or shoulders, rather that price of spiritual pain has been paid for by Him The Great I Am. Commit yourself to the work even if it be all your days, that the promises of those that are obedient and loyal will be the heirs of the eternities that have no end of creation and majesty even to dwell with The Father where time kneels before His gaze. With this commitment, even as Ammon you will find success in shaping the hearts of all around you. Your will is His.
Your desires are His. Your dreams and what moves you are His. You become one with Him.
You sacrifice a little more. Work a little harder.
Pray a little longer. It's for all the marbles Gussy.
In this context all the marbles is for eternal life.

Love you my daughter Sister Burton whom is a
Shoshone Princess. A great and noble spirit who was a leader in the premortal existence.
You are apart of me and I miss you. 
You make me happy and I smile as I travel and go about my hunting and foraging.
Many a discussion with heaven do my words
ascend upwards carried upon the wind and snow.

[I would say to all I served with, "Are you committed to the work? Do you desire to serve
if asked all the days of your life?]
As a covenant people we will serve out all our days in His serve to bring about His great purposes; fore, we have His image within us that His countenance may always be upon us as hereto been promised. 

Pops