The Amnesiac Collector (2012)

This au takes place after Mikey gets captured by the Triceratons, but this time around, the Psionic Extractor actually does exactly as it's told it does, extracts one's knowledge, damages their psyche, and most of all, IT'S NOT A FUNNY EXPERIENCE, but permanently, I also added that it stores the person's knowledge in a kind of tube that works like a pendrive, to justify why the knowledge cannot be recovered naturally, it was removed from the brain completely and shoved into a storage tube, keeping it away from the brain therefore unable to be recovered, easy enough, let's get to the story.

Mikey was strapped to a table, a giant machine was being pointed at him, as he freaks out in panic, the weapon shoots a penetrating laser right into his forehead, it pierces into his brain and basically sucks in all of the substance of his mind, leaving him as an empty shell of himself, just picture the small, innocent and naive 6 years old version of himself inside his mind suddenly watching his perfect little world crumble down before him, all the colors fade and he is left with no emotions or memories of who he is/was supposed to be, now becoming a grey and figureless carcase that roams around a black void aimlessly waiting for something to give him the clarity of his own sense of self.

Now we go back to Mikey's physical condition, the intense zap from the laser left him with a burn scar that spread through the frontal part of his head like roots, it's not that big but it still hurts badly and it did hurt for a long time before it even began healing properly, the experience made his senses like vision, smell and hearing very sensible when he first woke up, he couldn't move or speak or even understand what was going on anymore, the light pointed at him was overwhelming and he couldn't pay attention to what was exactly going on, and since his memories were also extracted he firmly believes that this moment is his very first memory and moment of life, making him unsure about many things but he chooses to ignore it since he can't even comprehend what happened, he just woke up one moment, his mind was totally blank, not a thought behind those baby blue eyes that just looked around confusedly.

He heard the Triceratons talking, but he couldn't understand a thing, he saw them walking around and one of them was carrying a small tube with something written on it but the Triceraton's fingers were covering most of it, even though he could no longer read, he still memorized the patterns carved onto the object, he later found out it was written something like this...

"M I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ LO"

He's confused about what that was, but he watches carefully as they take that tube to a big computer thingy and insert it inside, they look through something like files from the tube, they actually manage to find what they were looking for, the localization of the Kraang's main bases and HQs, when Mikey sees Captain Mozar's face of contentment after only seeing neutral and numb faces all around ever since he woke up, it sparks something in him, in his mind, this is the first expression of "positivity" he has ever seen, it's genuinely touching to him, for a moment he feels happiness for what seems like the first time, soon after they leave, some Triceratons approache him with a strange and significantly smaller machine, he's curious about what is going on and doesn't react to what happens next, one of the dinosaur aliens pins him down with one of his hands and with the other he holds his head, the other triceraton touches a stick like gadget on Mikey's neck.

The gadgets seems to heat up and Mikey suddenly feels like it was electrifying him, after it was done he regained the ability to speak, which he shortly used to start voicing his curiosities on his current situation, he asks a ton questions that are mostly ignored, though they do answer very few of his questions such as:

🟠"What is going on?"
-"You are being sent to to imprisonment."

🟠"Where am I?"
-"You are in the Triceraton's mother-ship"