(1) We meet again (Part 1)

You wake up and go downstairs to see what they're going to have for breakfast.

"Lily do have any spare snails." Eda asked with a worried face. "They have to eat something, just try to save up some snails" Eda said forcing a smile.

Luz runs up to you and gives you a big warm hug, you hug her back a little bit tightly and you start to rest your eyes.

 "HIII Y/N HOW DID YOU SLEEP?!?!?" Luz said with so much energy like always. 

"I'm good like always" you said with a calm voice.

"Luz and Y/n so we uhm don't have breakfast today sorry but Y/n do you want to go to the night market to see what they have?" Eda said leaning against the table.

 "Sure, I'll get ready! Sorry luz but today is going to be a fun day to steal." you said with joy.

 "But what if you get caught? I'll make you some glyph just in case" Luz said with a worried and panicked look.

You walk up to Luz and say "don't worry I can take them down, but I just take the Ice and plant glyph just in case" you said with a smile on your face.

At the Night mark_________________________________________________________________

                       You start to walk around to see if there is any food for Luz,Eda,King, and Lillith to eat as you see some griffin eggs and takes about 10. As you walk away the owner screams out loud "THIEF GET THEM"

"Oh sh!t" y/n said with a panic. you start to run away from the owner and some coven members but there still on your tail, so you run into a allay way.

As you stop to breathe a dark black shadow walks in front of you "HALT DONT EVEN TRY TO MOVE, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR STEALING FOOD" you didn't really see what they looked like but as they moved closer to the light you can see it was a person with a golden mask and white cape.

You look at them up and down, but you think to yourself they look familiar as you think hard it hits you (in mind) OHH HE IS THE GOLDEN GUARD, and I was his friend at 7, maybe i can try to flirt my way out of this?

You drop the Bag of eggs and walk up to the golden guard. "Hey, don't you remember me Golden Guard?" you say with a flirty voice.

The Golden Guard looks at you and walks back a little bit "No I don't remember you and if you stop trying to talk maybe you won't have such a bad punishment, okay?" He says with a serious tone of voice.

You start to walk up to him very slowly " It's me your assistant at age 7 don't you remember me? how about I just say my name huh? Well then, my name is Y/n" you say with a flirty voice tone

The Golden Guard lowers his staff and start to blush a little (In his mind) Y-Y/n? no way that's really her belos said she left the boiling isle? Also why is she flirting with me and stealing and WHY AND WHY AM I BLUSHING UGH JUST STOP AND DO YOUR JOB

    Some other coven members surrounded you making you not able to escape.

You start to look around and start to worry "Golden guard I did nothing I'm just trying to help feed my fam-" You stop talking cause of one of the coven members pins you down and puts cuffs on you.

You arrive at the one of the empty dungeon cell______________________________

You were brought to a huge empty dungeon cell with very thick bars to keep anyone from escaping.

You were thrown in the cell scraping you knee "OWW" you said with a pissed off and has a very upsetting look.

"You shouldn't had caused problems." The golden guard said with a serious tone.

As the Golden Guard and the other coven members start to leave the room leave you to sit there alone.

You start to crawl to the back and buries your head and mumbled to yourself with anger

"How am i supposed to get food for Luz and the others?"

"We don't have a lot of snails to get food for any of us!"

"And it just hurts to s-see Eda and Lilith worried about us."

You start to try to calm yourself down and not lose it.

The Golden Guards POV (in mind) ___________________________________________________

"Titan this girl is she really Y/n my childhood friend? NO NO she CAN'T be belos said Shes out of the boiling isle."

"wait what is that sound? Ima just sees what's happening in the dungeon."

Walks over to the dungeon to see what's the commotion about but stops shortly after he hears Y/n mumbling.

(What she is saying rn) 

"How am i supposed to get food for Luz and the others?"

"We don't have a lot of snails to get food for any of us!"

"And it just hurts to s-see Eda and Lilith worried about us."

"I CANT EVEN CALM MY SELF DOWN, UGHH!"

"LUZ AND EDA are going to be worried I-I have to do s-something, I have escape!"

"I feel a bit bad right now" says the golden guard softly.

"It's all from the Golden Guard Mother F-"

The golden guard backs up from the wall and making his fall to the floor

"WHO IS THERE?"

4 mins of silence

You start to fall asleep from all the running around for food.

The golden guard walks up to your cell and tries to see what you look like

"Hmm she looks very attractive," said the golden guard.

"She did nothing wrong though?"

"Ugh fine let's see if I can try to get her something to cheer her up when she wakes up."

He unlocks the gate and starts to go see if there's anything that can cheer you up.

All of a sudden there is a loud booming sound coming from the wall! 

*To be Continued*   (also the reader is a female sorry) T-T

             There will be a part to coming today to tomorrow☕🌼🤍😍