(12) A Break

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

"Tell me, how that thing is going to you build a portal to the human realm!" Luz said looking at Philip with a dirty look.

"Oh, no I'm using this for something else." Philip said calmly.

Luz looked at him like she was about to snap "No? WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!"

Philip said "If you want some information, make we can make a deal."

You walked up to Philip and said "A deal? We almost DIED OR GOT HURT!"

Lilith walked up to Philip and punched him in the nose.

Philip fell to the floor and said, "You witch!!"

"Stay mad! Come now guys lets go back home!" Lilith said.

Luz smiled and said, "Cool aunt!"

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

(A/n: I'm sorry for chapter 11 with no Reader x Hunter, BUT THIS ONE WILL BE AROUND IT!!!!!!!! Also in the chapter Y/n(You) btw you in the chap will be a bit overworked and tired) 

You, Lilith and Luz make it back to the Owl house.

~The next day~

Luz woke up and said "Wow Y/n! that is a lot of writing and paper notes! What's all that for?"

You turned around and said, "Oh ever since yesterday I thought to myself, we don't need Philip's help, I mean he did try to kill us or get hurt so we don't need his help."

Luz got up and said, "It looks like you have been up all night, you should get some sleep or at least some rest."

"Not true! I was up at 4 am!" You looked back at Luz.

Luz jumped up and said loudly"4 AM?!"

"Yes 4 am? that was like 5 hours ago!" You chuckled.

Luz walked closer to you and said, "You were up for 5 hours!?"

You nodded.

Before Luz can say anything, Eda walked in the room and asked.

"What is going on in here? Why are you so loud at 9 in the morning" Eda asked as she walked in.

You look at Eda and say, "Morning mom, I'm just making a plan to make a working portal!"

(A/n: She(Eda) adopted you just a reminder)

"Oh, this early kiddo?" Eda raised her eyebrow.

You look at Eda and say, "I've got a lot of time to do this!"

Luz looked at Eda and said, "Do we have school today?"

Eda looked at the calendar and said "Hmm, nope it's Sunday you will have school tomorrow and there and there is a club program happening tomorrow."

Luz smiled and said "Really?! I can make a Azura book club!"

Eda leaned on the wall and said, "If you need anything I'll be downstairs."

Then Eda left the room.

Luz jumped up and said "Ima go see Amity today! Byee Y/n!"

Then Luz also left the room.

You look back at the board you have of how to get a working portal to the Human Realm.

"Ugh, I feel like I'm missing something? But what can it be?" You said to yourself.