(11) Philip the human

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

You started to read through the papers, then at the last page is says "I sign this paper and I'll be come a clawthrone"

you looked at the paper and then all everyone in the room.

"I-Is this a joke?!" You asked.

Eda said, "It's not a joke kiddo!"

King gives you a pen.

You sign your name down.

Now you are named as, Y/n Clawthorne.

You started to hug Eda tightly.

"Alright Kiddo!!" Eda said smiling.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

(A/N Time skip, also I'm going to have to skip over "Follies at the Coven Day Parade" because that's going to make me make more than 1 part and I don't really make the story that fast, so I've had to skip over it but right now we are in "Elsewhere and Elsewhen" so please enjoy and sorry for any spelling errors! :3  )

You walk downstairs to see Hooty give a toast to Lilith for getting a new job.

Then Luz runs downstairs and run up to Hooty and asked.

"Hooty, did I miss the toast?" Luz asked walking up to Hooty.

Hooty turned around and said "Yes, but not the snacks! You want I'm making the next one."

Then Hooty tried to regurgitate the food/ snack.

Luz looked up and Hooty and said "No No No!! It's okay! where is Lilith? we wanted to congratulate her!"

Then Luz showed the Echo mouse under her hat.

As she said that a rope from the outside grabbed one of Hootys snack on the plate.

A lady outside was holding the food in her hands.

"Oh, I wish I can stay longer, but I must be off on my next adventure! It's such a delight to see my little bookworm back in the historical world, after all these years!" The lady said talking to Lilith.

 Lilith said with an uncomfortable look " Oh, thank you flora b-but it's just a small job consistent, I'm surprised about all this."

The lady who was named flora went closer to Lilith and said "Oh the emperor to make sure you weren't getting into any trouble and to clear out your office! I left the box in your knickknacks inside."

Luz and Y/n were spying on them seeing what was happening.

Flora walked away from Lilith and said, " History is supposed to be exciting after all!"

She grabbed her rope and threw it in the air and caught hold of a griffin flying by.

Then she hoped on the griffin and hit them with the rope and flew off.

Luz walks out of the doorway and asked, "who was that?"

You started to walk inside and started to clean the house.

After 3 minutes Luz comes inside and was sitting on the couch watching the diary of Philip.

Then the echo mouse stopped and started to fall asleep.

King walks up to Luz and said "The collector? I've never heard that name before?"

Eda comes in with a trash bag, putting the trash away and said, "Me neither! what kind of jerk puts "The" In front of their name."