Merry Christmas! (Extra)

(A/N: This is not a part of the normal story, It's a Christmas special, or... Christmas gift, ANYWAYS MERRY CHRISTMAS <3)

"Luz do I really have to do this?" Y/n asked, with a raised eyebrow.

Luz nodded "Of course! It's almost Christmas!"

"So? Santa isn't even real-" Y/n got cut off mid-sentence by luz "Hey! Don't let the kids hear ya! Let people believe"

Y/n sighed and followed Luz.

The 2 girls walked up to the person dressed as Santa, "Ho ho ho! What would you like for Christmas?"

"I would like a cotton candy haired goddess for Christmas" Luz smiled, with a slight blush on her face

The man laughed and said, "That would be easy, and for you?"

Y/n sighed and spoke. "I don't know, uhmm a bad but sad boy?"

"Well of course! That will be as easy as cake!" Santa grinned.

Luz and Y/n walked off, "Luz, this was stupid"

"Yea yea, your gift was stupid" Luz laughed.

you asked, "Oh your talking?"

A few days later it was Christmas eve night, and you were in your room wrapping up presents to put under the tree, you carried 7 presents down to the tree, 1 for each friend and 1 for Camila.

You went back upstairs to your room to sleep...

The next day Christmas morning

Y/n woke up from the sounds of laughing, you groaned and got out of bed, you walked downstairs to see the group laughing and giggling.

You looked to see what it was, and you saw Hunter under the tree his arms wrapped with wrapping paper with a ribbon on his head, and a note on his forehead.

The blonde's face was bright red out of embarrassment.

Y/n took the note and it said 'Merry Christmas Y/n, you got your bad but sad boy! From Santa'

"Hunter-" Y/n laughed and took off the wrapping paper off of him.

The (h/c) witch asked "What even happened to you" with a few chuckles.

(Flashback)

It was nighttime and everyone was asleep, but Luz got up and tip-toed downstairs to the basement, she carried Hunter upstairs, but that woke him up

"Huh- Luz!" He whispered

Luz shushed him and grabbed wrapping paper and wrapped it around his arms, and put a red bow on his head

Luz whispered "Shhh, It's a gift for a special witch"

"Who?"

"Your girlfriend"

Luz grabbed some paper and wrote down something and stuck it to his forehead "See ya tomorrow!" Luz walked upstairs

"Wait- Luz come back!" Hunter whispered but the human already left.

He was stuck there until the morning

(End of Flashback)

"You really don't wanna know" Hunter said

Y/n shrugged and said, "Merry Christmas Goldie" She smiled and give a peck on his cheek.

Hunter put his hand over his cheek and did a goofy but cute giggle.