(17) Hollow mind

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

Y/n got on Hunter's staff and the 2 flew back to the owl house.

You got into your room to see Eda putting Luz to her sleeping bag.

"Y/n? Golden GUARD?" Eda exclaimed

Hunter flew away on his staff in like a millisecond.

You looked at Eda and chuckled nervously.

Then Eda said, "You have a lot of explaining to do."

"Did ya'll make out?!" King shot back.

You said, "King that is soo inappropriate! and I didn't."

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

"Is this thing on?" King asked through the walkie talkie. "King coming to Luzura, copy!"

Luz looked at King and said, "Sure do!"

Then Y/n and King popped there head out of a bone pile

"Use the walkie!" King pointed at the walkie talkie.

Luz smiled and said, "Oh yea right! Luzura coming to king over!"

King said, "Oh uhm Habla más despacio, por favor?"

"Aww, you remembered your lessons! but that wasn't Spanish buddy" Luz smiled.

Y/n said, "Damn I thought it was."

"Hey, I need you to fix with theses capes. I have 2 kids with cold shoulders" Eda knocked on the door.

A lady opened the door slightly and said, "I'm sorry Eda but... I decided to join a coven..."
She shows her wrist with the oracle coven, "Emperor belos says wild witches celebrate destruction and pain..."

"He also says the titan punishes those who aid wild witches..." Then closed the door.

Luz got upset and said "Well what does he know!? Belos is a liar! He just wants power!!" Luz bangs on the door " And I bet dollars of doughnuts that he CAN'T speak to the TITAN!" 

The people around Luz gasped.

You got up from the bones and said, "Hey Luz just calm down. Plus, we can't change these people's idea about him."

Luz sighed angrily and said, "But people should know who belos really is!"

"And who is he really" Eda said putting her hand on Luz's shoulder. "Belos has been emperor for 50 years, everyone is used to this."

Then Luz and you walked over to king.

"We just need some evidence to point out who belos really is" Y/n said as they walk to king.

Luz said, "But how can we prove that he is really evil! it feels so obvious, but no one believes us!! No one answers my letters!"

"No body wants to believe they wasted their whole life following the wrong person, you just gotta find something big to change their minds" King said as he walks to the bone area.

Y/n followed king and said, "Okay as we wait let's do some Spanish lessons"

King smiled.

"What does Que Pasa mean?" Y/n asked.

King thought for a second and said, "What's going on?"

You nodded then heard a loud thud.

"I'll see what that was, stay here king" Y/n said.

Y/n ran to the thud then saw Luz and Hunter.

"HUMAN! Do you know what you just done?!" Hunter exclaimed then steps on a yellow potion.