(18) You're Okay!

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

Hunter started to breathe out heavily then jumped up and walked back from Eda's hand.

Then looked down at this cloak with the Golden Guard symbol on it.

He pulled off the cloak, throwing it to the floor.

Then, ran out of the owl house in fear, Luz ran outside and watched him run off "HUNTER!"

Y/n started to run to Hunter, but Luz grabbed her arm.

"Y/n! please I don't want to lose anyone else" Luz cried out.

Y/n looked at Luz and said, "Please just let me find and help him!"

Luz let go of your arm, you rushed in the forest looking for Hunter.

After a few minutes, Cookie jumped in front of you and said, "He is gone Y/n.."

Y/n kneeled down and cried.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

It was the next day. You, Eda, King, and hoot listening to what happened in belos's mind.

"I.. have to go guys" Y/n got up from the couch.

Eda looked at you and said, "Wait what why?"

You went over to get your bag then spoke "Hexside"

"You can skip school today kiddo" Eda added.

Y/n shook her head and said "See you later, and Luz.."

Luz looked at Y/n.

"You're not alone in this, okay?" Y/n smiled slightly then walked out of the door.

You walked the Hexside, slowly just stuck in thought.

Cookie was on your shoulder with his tail wrapped around your neck for comfort from the other night.

You sighed and said "I don't even think I can focus today, I'm still stuck from..."

"Hey, it's okay" Cookie meowed softly.

You came were at hexside, most of the day you didn't play attention but now it was lunch time and you sat next to Amity, Willow and Gus.

"Luz texted me some stuff, but she must have typed them quickly because all I can decipher was 'learned a lot of bad stuff' something something 'day of unity' something something and 'don't scare him away'? Amity said to the group

Then Gus pointed out "What about those hearts?"

"Oh, those are for me" Amity smiled with a blush.

Willow said "Also about the owl house, I think I saw it crawling with coven scouts, I was thinking there capturing one for information"

"Scouts at the owl house!? But why! Is Luz, Eda and the rest safe??" Y/n asked, not wanting harm to be on her friends and mother.

Amity said "It's okay Y/n and Willow, there tough not everyone can stand up to them"

Willow frowned with Amity's comment the the bell rang for next class.

Amity got up to throw her food away then went to class

As Willow got up Gus said "You should say something about-"

"I'm finee, we just started hanging out again and.. she needs time to get to know the next me" Willow said.

Gus smiled and said "You mean the real you" He added a with a wink and a finger gun.

As Willow left Gus looked at you and asked "Hey, you feeling, okay? Your more... quiet and where is Luz?"