(26) 'Lumity' 2.0

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

"Wait really?!" Hunter's eyes widen with shock

Y/n laughed "Of course! Wasn't it obvious?"

You both smiled at each other, Hunter reached out his hand, inviting your hand to hold his.

Y/n noticed and grabbed his hand, both looked at your hands "Why is this so scary" Hunter blushed

"I don't really know" You answered back.

Flapjack chirped "Finally! I thought this never would happen!"

"They took forever!" Cookie meowed

As you both did your thing, the rest were peeking out the door watching you both "I shipped them from the start! Since the first chapter" Luz whispered.

"Luz don't break the 4th wall" Willow whispered back.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

 1 week has past, and you and Hunter finally became a couple, it felt a bit weird to you both but you both worked it out.

Y/n and Hunter were in the upstairs area of the cottage reading a book on wild magic that you brought to the demon realm.

"So, the glyphs are more powerful than I thought" the blonde mumbled as he reads the page quietly. "How do you still have this book?"

Y/n laughed "Well I put it in my backpack"

"Your bat?"

"I dropped it when I tried to go back for Eda" Y/n put her hand on her cheek, then looked back at the book

Hunter grabbed your hand and said "We will get back to them, I promise."

You both stared at each other, a blush came up on both your faces "It's uh-.. hot in here, isn't it?" Hunter chuckled softly.

"Yea, it is" Y/n smiled.

Cookie meowed "It's fall you idiots"

"It's cold out" Flapjack chirped.

Y/n whispered "Cookie, this is new for me you know"

Hunter suddenly said "Wait, Y/n your human- well half human half witch, shouldn't you be going to human school?" he asked, his curiousness started to kick in.

"Well, what if someone sees my pointy ear? Then I'd be screwed, plus I'm not Camila's kid" Y/n explained

The male nodded "Alright, maybe we should go see what the others are doing?"

"Good idea Goldie"

"Follow me half a witch"

The 2 giggled and went downstairs to the main level to see the others.

Luz rushed up and said "Hunter, I need you for a moment!" then without a second thought, she dragged Hunter off outside.

"Wait Luz-" Hunter said but he was already getting dragged away, You smiled with a small chuckle from the events that just happened.

Then Amity walks up to you and said "I need to talk to you, about girl stuff" then just dragged you as well.

Y/n said "Amity- wait" but it was to late, she already dragged you away

Gus and Willow just watched as it happened, then Vee walked past them and mumbled "What the fuck?"

Willow covered Gus's ears "Vee! there is a child present!" 

Amity dragged Y/n to the side of the cottage and said "Here" she put a Tamagotchi into your hand

(If you didn't know what a Tamagotchi is)

"Amity, why give me a Tamagotchi?" Y/n raised her eyebrow, looking down at the item with curiosity

Amity smiled "It's for you and Hunter"

Y/n blushed a bit "Look, I'm happy you and the others support but we both can do it, our own way-" Amity cut you off mind-sentence "I know, but just in case of problems, you can use this con contact him."

"Fine, teach me how to use a Tamagotchi" Y/n sighed and smiled slightly.

.

.

.

"Luz! why did you drag me all the way back to the house?" Hunter groaned, rubbing his head.

The human didn't respond but shoved a Tamagotchi into the anger blonde's hands "Uhm... thanks?" he was confused.

"Now you can always contact Y/n with this" Luz explained

Hunter asked, "How does it work?"

"I'll explain"

after each of them explained how to use a Tamagotchi, Amity started to encourage Y/n to be the first to text Hunter.

Y/n asked, "What do I say?"

"He is your boyfriend Y/n" Amity added

"Whatcya talking about?" Gus peaked his head out of a bush.

Y/n jumped back "Gus? what are you doing in a bush?"

Gus explained "I was starting to wonder why you got dragged by Amity like a ragdoll"

"I'm just teaching Y/n something" Amity smiles. "She doesn't know what to text her boyfriend."

"Hunter? Just say hi" Gus suggested

Y/n answered "It sounds so basic- Arghh! Ima just say something random"

you looked down at the Tamagotchi, then type some emojis that translate to 'Hello <3', after you texted Hunter that, Gus and Amity peaked over their shoulder to see what you texted

"And you said it was basic" Gus raised his eyebrow.

"I got stuck!!" Y/n flopped down into the dirt, with Gus and Amity looking down at her, chuckling and giggling to themselves.

Meanwhile, with the human and the blonde, as Hunter paced around thinking what to text, his Tamagotchi got little 'ping' from his pocket

Hunter grabbed his Tamagotchi, but his hands were a bit sweaty, so it slipped out of his hands, but he grabbed it just in time before it hit the floor, the blonde got up and looked at the text

out of curiosity, the human looked at what the message was "Aww she sent you a heart, I normally do that with Amity" Luz smiled and looked up at the grimwalker

his face had a bit of a red tint to it from the heart, he typed some emojis saying 'Hey :)'

At this point, the 2 texted each other when they weren't near each other, it felt nice making each, most of the day and night you both texted, it really did feel like you were the next version of Lumity..

To Be Continued 🫶🫶