(14) Cookie?

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

Hunter looked at you and said, "What is a penstegram?"

"It's like Instagram but instead for the boiling isles. It's a way to text people" You said.

Hunter looked at it and asked, "How do I sign up?"

"I'll help you, little prince~" You chuckled.

Then as you help him make an account, you and him can hear two people from a far scream out, "WHAT?!"

"I think that was Luz" you said.

Hunter said, "The Human? I wonder what she is on about, but I don't care about her, so you made me add the whole team... did you add yourself?"

"Of course, How we gonna keep contact?" You answered back.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

~The Next day~

(A/n: btw if you see the name "Sola" I'm very sorry. Been on C.AI to much- BACK TO THE STORY!)

You were just texting Hunter good morning on penstagram.

"Oooo! Who is that?" Luz said sneaking up on you.

You jumped and said "AHH! Luz! don't scare me like that!"

Luz chuckled.

"Anyways what did you ask me?" you asked Luz.

Luz said, "I asked you who is that?"

"Who is who?" You asked with a confused look on your face.

Luz pointed at the penstagram.

"Oh, that's just my friend" you said.

Luz looked at the penstagram on your phone and said, "Is that the Golden Guard?"

You nodded.

"Also, Willow told me that the Golden Guard was in flyer derby yesterday with you guys. Is that true?" Luz asked.

You nodded once again.

Luz said, "Willow keeps telling me and Amity about the Golden guard or Hunter."

"She has?" You looked at Luz.

Luz nodded and said, "Yep! She keeps telling us the story and how nice he was."

"Oh, Uhmm... alright I guess" You answered back.

Luz raised her eyebrow and said, "You're not jealous, are you? I mean you did tell us that he was pretty fine~?"

You paused for a second and thought to yourself, Am I really jealous?

"I'm not jealous!" You spoke.

Luz smirked and said "Yes you are~"

"I'm not jealous. Plus, it won't even work out, I'm a criminal and he is the Golden Guard." you explained to Luz.

Luz shrugged and said, "I can! It will be called "The Golden Guard's Criminal" or "Criminal's lover" OH! OH! "Criminal love"

"Luz, I think you're getting infected with Wattpad stories." You spoke.

Luz giggled and said, "School got cancelled because the food got poisoned."

You looked at Luz with a concerned look.

Then king walked in the room and said, "Food is ready! Ima get a cracker!"

Luz picked up King and the 3 walked down to the kitchen.