(21) I Can't Go Back!

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

Luz looked a bit panicked as their hands were place on her shoulder "Guys! we have to get Hunt-" Y/n paused at a blue mist appeared, exposing Hunter in Luz's place

"Gasp, what's going on?" Amity backed up

You spoke up "Hunter..?"

Hunter spoke 'I'm sorry.. it happened so fast. I didn't realize what was going on until she was gone" Hunter said weakly "I was just so focused on helping Y/n.."

"She.. wanted to protect you.. and Eda" Gus said drops of sweat dripped from his forehead.

Y/n punched Hunter's arm playfully but slightly hard "You scared my half to death you idiot" Trying to lift up his mood.

"Then that means.." Willow said.

"She is getting taken to Belos.."

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

Y/n sat next to Gus on the crate as Amity walked back and forth, King waking up on Willow's lap and Alador and Hunter next to the wheel

Hunter started to make adjustments to the air ship, making Alador frustrated. 

"I know how to fly a ship" The father said, looking at the sky in front.

Amity stopped pacing back and forth "Then fly faster! We're barely halfway there, Luz can be in trouble!" 

"Maybe if I took the wheel" Hunter said

Alador spoke coldly "Excited to get back to emperor belos, Ah? Golden Guard?"

"At least I never built him an army!" Hunter pointed at Alador's face

Alador got pissed up and turned to Hunter "Watch your tone with me young man!" Making the ship tilt to the side.

Gus and Y/n got pushed off the crate, Gus stood up straight and you were on your knees from the movement, "Hey! here is a bright Idea, don't distract the driver!"

Y/n got up and turned to the group "Hurry this sh!t up and shut the f*ck up!" you shouted at males.

"He started it!" Hunter argued back.

Then the group started to argue with each other while Willow and King watched.

But the palisman moved an opened crate, showing the food inside to distract the group.

"Look.. we're all tired and terrified, let's focus our energy on helping Luz instead of fighting each other" Amity said. breaking the silence.

The group nodded and went over to grab some food to eat, Hunter and Gus sat next to each other eating their food, giving a small fist bump. Then Alador walk to Hunter, giving him consent to drive the ship, Amity rubbed her arms together as she felt cold, a pair of abomination gloves went on her hands.

"Huh? Aww this is like when I was a kid" Amity smiled as her father sat next to her, then realized "Wait, Is this why you call me mittens?"

Y/n laid back on the wooden floor, as her and Cookie talk "This is all happening so fast, I don't even know how to process all of this-"

The kitten shushed you, "it's all crazy I know, like I was a palisman that escaped from a scout and now I have the best owner ever!" The cat meowed happily and jumped into your lap, purring.

Hunter looked back at the owner and cat, he smiled to himself then the cat looked at Hunter, he looked away quickly, his face dust a pink color.

Then Alador went back to the wheel, Hunter pulled up his gloved, reveal his coven sigil glowing, He looked in pain.