(22) Stuck

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

Gus started to sob into the muddy floor, so did Y/n, Hunter looked at Y/n and gave her a warm embrace, as she cried into his wet, and cut up shirt.

"I know a... place to go..." Luz mumbled then started to walk through the rain, holding back her tears as she walked, the group got up and started following her.

They walked up to a small house, Luz knocked on the door, as the group sats next to her, getting soaked by the rain.

A few seconds later, a woman opened the door, she gasped and put her hand over her mouth when she saw her daughter and the others.

Luz looked up at her mother "Hey mom... I'm back" She forced a smile over her face, Tears dripped down from her eyes.

The mother sobbed and hugged Luz, it's been a long time since Luz and her mother saw each other.

The mother looked up at the group and said "Mija, ¿Estás bien?(Are you okay)"

"No mama.."

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

After the group ate the food Ms. Noceda gave, Gus helped her clean up the plates, and Amity tried to make her come coffee.

Y/n and Willow sat down at the dinner table in silence, "W-Willow..?" Y/n stuttered still feeling mixed emotions about the whole situation.

The witch looked at Y/n and responded "Yea?" Her voice was in a less excited and energetic tone, I can't blame her, things have been rough.

"Are you- erm... alright from the.." y/n shut her mouth, not wanting to make her get reminded of the events

Willow had an uncomfortable look from a moment "Just processing it at the moment, what about you?"

"I'm... fine" Y/n leaned back in her chair, she zoned out, not paying attention to anything around her

Eda... King... Lilith... will I ever see them again? I hate this You thought to yourself.

Willow was quite confused; how could you be fine? She saw you crying at the portal, begging to stay there for Eda.

Amity sat in an empty chair; she didn't say anything but put her hand on the cut on her other hand.

As Luz went to the bathroom to get a band-aid, Hunter peaked his head from the corner and said "Hey" trying to get her to look at him, "Thanks for not telling them that I'm..."

"A grimwalker...?" she didn't dare to meet his glance

Hunter shushed her quickly "Shhhh! Don't say it so loud!" He paused "What about you? how have you been since.. uhm"

"Since we were in Belos's mind? Since I found out I help him meet the Collector? Oh my gosh Hunter... Their all gonna hate me" Her eyes started to swell up with tears.

Hunter spoke up "Pfff, no of course they won't! They won't hate you any more than me when they find out that I might be a clone.. of someone who was... a witch Hunter... with Belos" he crossed his arms and felt nervous

The 2 glanced over at the 3 other females sitting at the table in silence.

"We'll tell them... when we are ready" Luz forced a smile as Hunter nods.

After that, the 2 walked over to the table, Luz sat next to Amity and puts a band-aid on the cut on her hand, then Hunter sat next to you but didn't say anything.

"Okay so... in the Demon realm, you fought the evil emperor Belos- who turned into a monster-" Camila asked.

Gus added "Well, he started out human."