(2) We meet again (Part 2)

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭 ⤵

     He unlocks the gate and starts to go see if there's anything that can cheer you up.

All of a sudden there is a loud booming sound coming from the wall!

continues ⇩

You wake up from the loud booming sound and start to look around and now you see that the gate is opened, and you finally got out.

"Y/N ARE YOU HERE? DO YOU HEAR ME? Y/NNNN!!!!!!!!!" someone said from a far.

You start to wonder who is calling your name, but you start to look around to find an exit but then you get hit by luz that is flying across the room.

As you slowly get up your knee starts to hurt more after scraping it

"OMG Y/N ARE YOU OKAY? IM SORRY BUT WE HAVE TO GO NOW "Luz says as she jumps on owlbert and grabs you to get on.

"LUZZ YOU'RE GOING TO HIT-" Y/n said screaming.

"WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU" Luz said.

"THE WALL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Y/n screams and makes owlbert go up instead if hitting the wall.

As you and Luz fly away, you look to see the golden guard come running and watches you fly away. But you try not to worry about him for now.

Back at the owl house_____________________________________________________________

As we walk up to the owl house, we see hooty wake up and scream "OHHH EDA, LULU LUZ IS BACK WITH Y/N!!!! HOOT"

As they go inside Eda runs up to you and asks "Are you okay? what happened? did you get hurt? was there a battle"😲.

You sat down on the couch and start to explain what happened.

1 hours later of explaining__________________________________________________________

Lilith gets up and tells us "I think I know who you are talking about, you said the Golden Guard right?" Lilith asks.

You said, "Yes and I think I remember him."

Lilith explains "So if you all don't know The Golden Guard Is the teenage prodigy but he's really just a brat is they made him in charge... Vomit!!" Lilith said looking mad.

You start to get up and explain " He wasn't anything bad but I'm still mad at him... also that fact I was his assistant at age 7."

Eda and Luz gasped "WHAT?" they both said at the same time.

Luz asked, "what does he look like?"

You paused for a moment then spoke "Golden mask, white cape, taller than me, also very fine voice... WAIT I DIDNT MEAN THAT" You start to turn red (/////) 🍅

Luz start jumping in the air like a bird saying, "OMG YOU SAID HIS VOICE IS FINE??" making you blush more and more.

You started to run away as Luz is chasing you outside "LUZZ I DIDNT MEAN THAT", "BUT YOU SAID IT COME ONNN."

When we are running around outside King was coming up to us and then started to chase you just like Luz!!

"KING WHY YOU ON LUZ'S SIDE NO FAIR"

"No just want to do THIS WEH!!" Then king jumped and landed on you making you, king, and Luz start to laugh.

Eda and Lilith Walk outside as start to laugh as well making all of them have a good time

With the Golden Guard POV😏⭐___________________________________________________

"WHAT WAS THAT BOOM? WAS THAT THE OWL LADY? oh wait she is powerless (Him rn😂🤣)"he said Laughing?

"WAIT IS THAT THE HUMAN LUZ?" WAIT Y/N NO NO NO SHE CAN'T JUST TAKE HER"

He screams out "LUZ BRING HER BACK HER NOW YOU ELSE I BEAT YOUR A$$" he said very a stressed look on his face.

The Golden Guard runs to emperor Belos Room

"BELOS!! The human she took y/-" he pauses and didn't want to tell his uncle he saw Y/n(You)

Belos walked up to the golden guard "Who were you saying? and did you get more palisman from the others?" he asked with a serious voice

"L-Luz let one of our prisoners out and they escaped but I'll find the-"

Belos Hit the wall making it start to crack "Did you find any palisman?"

The Golden Guard pause then started to speak "N-no uncle there was a problem making me unable to f-find any P-palisman for you-"

Belos walked up to him and told him "Find the palisman I need, the other can find this Human and the escaper." Belos said with a serious tone of voice.

Y-yes uncle the Golden Guard said stuttering.

"Good now run along and don't come back till you find palisman" Belos said with a happy tone of voice.

As the Golden Guard walks back to the cell you were in, he sees a piece of paper sitting on the floor.

"Huh what's this? paper? I'll just throw it out" as he walks to the trash can he sees on the back it has writing on it.

"Oh, there's something there let's see. Grom? what is Grom? 6/#/#### to go?"

(In mind) what if Y/n is going. Hmm maybe I will go. Nah I'll just think about it for now."

He puts the paper in this pocket and walks to his bedroom to take a nap.

He looks out the window *sigh* "what a day" he said.

Back with Y/n🌼__________________________________________________________________

Luz and you both walk to your room to go to sleep

"You are sure you're not going to sleep right now? "Luz said out of curiosity

"Yes I'm fine don't worry, anyways good night, Luz!" As Luz fell asleep you walked up to the window and started to think about the Golden Guard"

"Why was he so rude but kind ugh today is crazy but I still didn't get the eggs for breakfast. Wait a minute." You start to think of a plan to get the eggs.

2 Hours later_____________________________________________________________________

"Ugh it took so long just to get the eggs and a bit of apple blood. "

You started to look at your phone and realized again you can't see your parents. As your thinking of what to do for the portal you get a message from your phone.

"Huh what's this? A message?"

As you look at your phone to see the message you see that your parents moved away to the other side of the world.

As you look at your phone in shocked, they texted you "Have fun living your dreams".

You start to run outside to your favorite hiding spot cry about what you just saw then in the distance you can see the golden guard walk around.

Both of you look at each other and You yell out loud "YOU AGAIN THE GOLDEN GUARD??"

          *To be Continued*

                            Thanks for reading☕🌼🤍😍