(13) Flyer Derby

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

Then when he was at the Owl House, he started to open the bedroom window.

He started to climb in with you in his arms.

Hunter started to put you in your little sleeping bag.

"Hm, this must be Y/n's and Luz's room, Kind of small- Holy titan! Is that a board of note taking or whatever." Hunter looked at the board that you made for the portal.

Hunter turned to look at you.

Then he bends down to look at you.

"This is payback from that kiss~" He smirked and give you a quick kiss on the cheek.

Then he started to climb out of the window and fly back to the emperor's castle.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

~The Next day~

You started to wake up.

"Huh? when did I get back to the Owl House? What time is it?" You asked yourself.

Luz walked up to you and said "Oh hey! You were sleeping there for some time now. Also TODAY IS THE DAY WE GET TO MAKE SOME CLUBS!"

Luz started jumping in the air.

"Oh, that's today? I promised Willow that I was going to join her club." You said as you got up from the sleeping bag.

You and Luz started to get ready for school.

"Alright, I'm ready to get to school! What about you Luz?" You said as you walked to the door.

Then Luz ran downstairs and was carrying 4 different Azura books.

Luz dropped one book, then picked it up "I'm gonna make a Azura book club!"

Then before both of you can leave the Owl House, Eda said "Have fun."

~At School~

"I'm going to get a stand for my book club, See you later Y/n!" Luz said before running off.

You waved at Luz then started to look for Willow.

"Y/n! Over here!" Gus called you over.

You ran up to them and said "Hey, I told you I would join your club!"

You, Gus and Willow started to talk.

Then you all hear some noise from above, you look up to see a person on their staff trying to fly away from a griffin.

"Oh dear" you said looking at the person.

Then Willow used her magic to stop the griffin from chasing the person.

"Hey you!" Willow pointed at the person.

They started to fly away but Willow used her plant magic to get the person and bring them Infront of her.

You looked at the person and you realized that it was Hunter.

You thought to yourself what is he doing at hexside? why is he at hexside? is he planning something?

Willow walked up to Hunter and said with a smile "Want to join my flyer derby team?"

Hunter got up and brushed his shoulders.

"This is Gus porter, this is Y/n L/n and I'm willow park, future captain of hexside's first flyer derby team!" Willow said as she shakes Hunter's hand.

"Nice- to uhm meet- you!" Hunter said with a weirded out look.