(23) Memories

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

She turned to see the blonde boy; Y/n looked down at the wood floor with embarrassment in her eyes

Hunter didn't say anything but grabbed your staff away from your hands and put it over to the side, he pulled you into a hug, he patted your back as a way of comfort.

"Y/n, it's not going to work" the blonde said, his voice has a sad tone "Well fine a way back... I promise"

Y/n looked up at him "But how? we are stuck here!" Y/n's eyes teared up but tried to hold back the tears of frustration and sadness

The (H/c) girl fell to her knees and started weeping, as Hunter knelt down and brought you into his arms for an embrace.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

Y/n woke up the very next day, after the events king tides, she looked out the window, the sun started to rise over Gravesfield

Then turned back to the rest in the room, all remained sleeping, or that's what she thought, until she noticed one of them turning to look at her, it was Amity.

"Oh morning" She mumbled, not wanting to wake up the others

Amity nodded, she didn't say a single word, just like yesterday, the room was silent and the 2 felt a bit awkward but Amity broke the silence by asking "How are you holding up?"

Y/n turned back to Amity "To be honest, I can't describe it right now" with a small chuckle.

Amity replied "How is it going with you and Hunter?" 

"Normal? Still best friends?" Y/n was confused by the question.

"I thought you both were dating; I saw you both kiss at the portal door?"

Y/n's face dusted a scarlet color and stuttered "It's in a f-friend way!"

Amity gave a 'I know your lying' look and mumbled "Uh huh"

"Ughhhhh, everyone if going to think we are dating!" Y/n groaned into her pillow

Amity punched your shoulder gently "Of course they will."

"Not helping!"

"and wasn't planning to" The witch smiled teasingly.

Y/n lifted their head from the pillow and got out of bed, she started to walk downstairs, then opened the front door and sat on the doorstep, watching the cars pass by.

Everything had change from the last few months that passed by

She heard someone yell out "Breakfast is ready!"

Y/n sighed the got up and walked inside and sat at the table with pancakes in front of her.

They grabbed a fork and started to eat their breakfast; you were the first at the table eating, staying in pure silence as the food got eaten, she kept thinking about Eda, starting to tap her foot on the floor.

Footsteps were heard as she ate, Amity and Willow came to the table and sat down, Amity stood up straight in a respectful manner, and Willow started to stretch her arms as she sat down in her seat.

"Morning Y/n" Willow greeted as she lowers her arms

Y/n glanced up at Willow, not moving her head to fully look at her "Morning" she said, as she chewed the pancakes.

After a few seconds, you finished your food, grabbing the plate and fork and going over to the sink, starting to clean the plate as Willow and Amity eat their food in front of them.