(4) Realizing your feelings

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

As you follow him to see what he is going to do you see him going in the Forbidden stacks

"What? the forbidden stacks? hmmm Ima follow him!!"

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲⇩

As The Golden Guard goes in the Forbidden stacks, you start to follow him to see what he is going to do.

When you go inside and close the door slowly, you turn around then you gasp when you see him in front of you just staring at you.

You gasp and ask "W-what how did you know?!!", you felt so confused right now, not knowing how he knew you were following him.

He comes closer to your face and says " I saw you enter the library and you and me have a way of seeing each other again, maybe someone is bringing us closer~" he said making you start to blush a little bit.

"Oh, you mean cupid? They hit people with arrows to f-falling in love" you said trying to distance him.

He looked at you and started walk to the back.

"H-Hey!! you're just going to ignore m-" He covers your mouth because of how loud you have become.

"Shhh!! you have to be quiet, also I might need your help, now follow me" he said very softly.

You say nothing and just start following him.

He grabs about 6 books and puts them on the floor and looks at you.

"Y/n can you help me carry some of the books? I'll have 3 and you will have 3 as well" he said with a gentle and sweet voice.

You pause for a second, the Golden Guard turns around and looks at you "Yo are you good?" he asked.

"You turn around and start walking to the voices but stop as you realize you got lost.

"Goldie? where are you!!? Golden Guard!!!" you try to say it quietly.

As you start to run around looking for the Golden Guard you bump into him making the books fall.

You both hit each other " Oh shot I'm sorry I ran away like that" you said with a worried look on your face.

"No, it's okay" he comes and picks up the books that fell on the floor.

As both of you look for more books you can hear a loud voice in the distance.

"YOU LITTLE RAT" Luz said from a far.

The golden guard saw that the someone was coming, as they come you both get on his staff and fly out of the door.

But as you fly out, you can hear someone just scream "Amityy". You look back seeing amity and luz get dragged outside.

You both land on the hill that he found you in yesterday.

As you turn around to ask him what just happened you see that he doesn't have his mask on.

You look deep in his magenta eyes, just staring back at you, his short blonde hair and how smooth it was, and the little scar on his cheek making him look very hot right now you don't know what to say but you just turn in to a red mess.

He looks at you with one eyebrow raised "Why you are looking at me like that?" he asked wondering why you were blushing.

You stutter "Y-you don't have your mask n-now".

He looked at you and asked, "what do you mean my mask i have it on right no-".

He touched his face.

"MY MASK!!" he exclaimed.

You walked up to him and asked, " Is the mask really that important to you? or is it just something else?"

He looked and you and said, "Oh no, it's to protect my identity from the public".

You looked at his face wondering if you were in a dream, you thought to yourself "wow he looks so pretty."

You sat down on the red grass and asked him "How did you get so attractive after all this time Goldie? I mean back then you were cute but now your just so..." 

You paused as you realized what you were just saying.

"W-wait!! I didn't mean it like t-that!" you said trying to explain.

He come so close to your face making it look like you both were about to kiss, then asked "what did you mean by that then~"

(In mind⚠️) "GOD HE SO ATTRACTIVE RIGHT NOW, STOP BLUSHING STOP!!!! just calm down, okay? Y/n good.

"Y/n? Y/N!! answer my question!! what did you mean by that? you think I'm attractive~" he asked once again.

"I mean kind of, BUT NOT IN A LOVE WAY!!! But Goldie what about me?" You asked with a flirty voice.

He looks at you and says, "My name is Hunter, and you are very pretty I guess".

He looks back and gets up making you get up to see what he is doing.

He grabs one of the books called "Wild magic" and gives it to you.

"Here you can read it, you might like it because you can learn some different spells of help, uhm... OH YES Miss Eda might need it to help her with her magic".

You look at the book and give Hunter a hug "Thank you Hunter, maybe I misjudge you, Your really kind and smart!" you said with a smile.

He's eyes grew and said, " it's not problem".

"Oh, I have to go" Hunter said.

You let go of him and say, "Okay have a good day!!".

He gets on his staff and turns to look at you.

"Bye Y/n~" he said before flying off.

As he disappeared in the sky you start to feel your heartbeat faster

Thats when you realized that you are getting feelings for Hunter.

At the Owl house_________________________________________________________________

"Uhm hey everyone what did I miss?" you asked trying to distance yourself from your thoughts.

You see luz walk in blushing.

"LUZ!!! WHY YOU ARE BLUSHING!!??" you asked wondering.

She covered your mouth and whispered in your ear, " Amity give me a UGH" she paused and started speaking " a kiss on the cheek" she said really fast.

"OMG OMG YOU LIKE AM-" Luz covers your mouth once again and said, "YES NOW SHHHHHHH"!

You nod and she pulls her hands away.

You jump in the air with so much joy of what Luz just said.

~~~ 30 Minutes later~~~

You look out the window and wonder to yourself " do I really have feelings for him?"

~~~2 days later~~~

You didn't get a palisman but you didn't mind, Luz gets wood to MAKE her palisman.

You walk outside with Luz to get an outfit for Grom.

    *To Be Continued*

               Have a good day🌼🤍☕ (about the Grom so the beast had a twin just pretend)