(5) Grom date?

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

You didn't get a palisman but it was fine, Luz gets wood to MAKE her palisman.

You walk outside with Luz to get an outfit for Grom.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

As you and Luz go to the dressing room with 3 different pairs of dresses. You and Luz go in different Dressing rooms to changing rooms.

"Luz are you ready?" you asked because you were done putting on the first outfit.

Luz opened the room and said, "Yes now come out!!"

You got out and looked at Luz's dress, with a pretty purple dress and a ribbon on her waist.

"Wait you know what? I'll wear my last Grom outfit" Luz said with a smile.

You groaned and changed into the other dresses, after 20 minutes of showing 5 different outfits Luz tells you that you should get the Black dress.

You and Luz go up front and pay the person 30 snails for the dress.

"Oh my, that took long than I thought Y/n" Luz said with a tired face.

You raise your eyebrow "It was 20 minutes Luz" you said grinning.

"Anyways I have to go back to see how the eco mouse is doing!" Luz said with a smile.

You looked at her and said, "Sure I don't mind, I'm try to get so food".

Luz starts to run all the way back to the Owl House, making you all alone.

You start to get your palisman and try to get a connection with them.

As you try to talk to them you see a child on the streets looking at the food, they looked about 9 years old, making you feel bad for them. 

You look around and you see a little teddy bear on the floor so you grab it, and walk over to the little kid and say "Hey I got you a little bear for you to make you feel better".

The little one looked at the teddy and grabbed it and started to hug it very tightly. You seeing the kid look so happy made you feel happy as well.

A minute passed and it start to rain.

The Rain hits the little kid and they said "Ow!!" making them about to cry.

You grab the kid and start to run over to a building and ask the lady inside to take care of this kid until their parent comes.

You grab Eda's palisman and was about to fly away and you see the rain hit Eda's palisman making him hoot in pain. You put Eda's palisman in your bag and try to run from the storm but, the droplets started to hit you making you get hurt even more.

As you thought you were going to die, someone grabbed your waist and then got on their staff then started to fly to the forest making you both hiding under a tree.

As the person let go of you, your legs felt too weak to even stand up making you fall down to the red grass.

You turn to your left seeing the person that helped you out.

And it was Hunter!! 

He took of his mask and started to go down on his knees to see if you were ok.

'Are you okay Y/n? I saw you running from the storm" as he was talking, he took of his mask showing his beautiful face.

"I saw you help that little kid, that was really kind and sweet of you" Hunter said with a smile.

He looked over at your bag and saw Eda's palisman.

Then he saw the black dress in the bag.

He looked up and asked, "What's that dress for?".

You looked in your bag and saw the black dress that you bought for 30 snails, and it still looked clean and new.

"Oh, it's just for Grom" you said with a smile.

He looked at you and remembered the piece of paper when it said that Grom was going to happen at 6/#/####.

He looked back and said "I'm sorry but I'm going have to go" with a frown.

You had a frown but said "It's okay I'll just wait till the storm stops."

He gets on his staff and fly's away in an instant.

You get Eda's palisman and start to look at them with a frown and start to give them a warm hug to make them feel better.

Then you start to wonder why Hunter would even ask about Grom and why he had to go?

As you sat there just thinking, you hear someone walking closer to you.

You looked up and saw Hunter walking closer to you, then started sitting next to you.

"H-Hunter?! what are you doing, I-I thought you had to go back to the castl-".

Hunter put his finger on your lip to make you stop talking but that started to make you blush a little bit.

He smiles and says "Well I came back and got you a healing potion~" he said with a flirty voice.

You looked at him and said "Oh, wow your helping a human hunter? you seem to like me. I mean you only help me and not anyone else?" trying to make Hunter blush.

He starts to turn red and uses his mask to cover his face.

You push the mask away and say, "You scare Hun?" with a flirty voice.

He turns to look at you "H-Hun?" he asked turning even more red.

You looked at him and said, "Yea Hun short for hunter?" trying not to make yourself start to blush.

He gives you the healing potion and you started to drink every last bit of it.

After a few seconds you start to feel a lot better after the rain incident.

He looks at your bag and asked, "You're going to Grom right?"

You looked at him and said, " Of course why not".

He gets up and asked you "Y/n uhm I don't know your last name, but will you be my Grom date" he looked so goofy saying that.

You looked at him and started to laugh.

Then said Hunter it's only for students that go to hexside, you little goofy ball.

You both started to burst out in laugher and both of you started to have a good chat waiting for the storm to end.

He looks up and remembers he needs to collect palisman for Belos.

"Oh, crap I didn't get the palisman I'm sorry, but I really have to go right now." Hunter said with a worried look.

You look at him and give him a little hug and start to say goodbye.

As he fly's away, you look up at the sunny sky and say to yourself "I will go to Grom with you Hunter".

*To be continued*

    So, about Grom... There was a second beast that was hidden and only comes out to fight every 10 years and so you just got lucky.

                         Have a good day🤍☕🌼 (1107 words, 10:14 pm)