(6) Knock, Knock Hooty!

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

You look at him and give him a little hug and start to say goodbye.

As he fly's away, you look up at the sunny sky and say to yourself "I will go to Grom with you Hunter".

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

You walk back to the Owl house and as you open the door you can hear what Luz was saying.

"You're scaring the Eco mouse and if he's no happy I'll never make my way into amity's heart. I MEAN May a portal back home... Uhm, we have to go!!" she said, starting to blush.

You look at Luz as she runs to the other room.

You sit down on the couch then you hear someone scream alone.

You look out the window, but you see nothing.

After 7 Minutes just reading the book that Hunter gave you, someone upstairs screams "I MADE IT WORST"!!!!

You stop reading and just good on your phone to see the text message that you parents texted you about them moving away.

You just get up and walk outside then you see that the yard changed into the human realm.

"Huh what is happening? Wait is that a gas or something? I feel so..." then you just pass out.

You open your eyes and yes you were in the human realm, and you watched as your parents sold the house and went in their car to drive away.

As the car started to move, you started running after the car.

"MOM, DAD WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME LIKE THIS?" you screamed at them.

They rolled down the window and said, "YOU LEFT US FOR LUZ". Then their face became demonic.

Then as the car leaves you in the dust you start to fall down into the emperors Castle.

You Turn around to see Belos grabbing you and throwing you making you hit the wall.

It was a flash back.

Just seeing your young self-getting hurt my belos.

You ran up to belos trying to stop him but as you run up trying to push him you fall to the ground.

As all of these thoughts and flash backs rushes to your head you try to make a glyph combo to get of this!

You don't have a piece of paper, so out of nowhere you just start to draw the light, plant, ice, and fire glyph in the air.

Then out of nowhere the glyph combo just flashes making you wake up from the dream.

You look around but grab your phone to see that one of your ears turn pointy, then you remembered that a human could turn into a witch just like Philip from the glyph and magic.

 You turn around to see hooty looking at you with a worried look.

" I MADE THINGS WORSE!!!" as Hooty said that he went back underground.

You run inside to see Eda in her Harpy form.

"Uhm Eda, did your curse change affect?" you asked wondering.

She looks at you and says, "I don't know but dang I look good!".

King comes upstairs and says happily "I HAVE POWERS!!!".

You and Eda look at each other then at king wondering how he got powers.

Then you can hear Hooty screaming.