Chapter 1

It was another busy day in Tokyo Japan, there was traffic and all the trains were filled to the brim.
    In the airport a plane had just landed, and on it was a beautiful young lady.
    The name of this young lady was konomi Haruto, a beautiful mixed woman she had curly brown hair and dark brown eyes, she had a full chest and nice curves, the definition of a beautiful woman.

Konomi: (on a phone call) yes aunt my flight landed safely, don't worry I'll be fine this is were I grew up, alright talk to you later, love you bye.

    Konomi then booked a cab to her new apartment which she booked a month before coming.
     By the time she made it to her new apartment it was already late and she met her manager outside.

Konomi: good evening ma'am.

Manager: Good evening miss Haruto it's a pleasure to meet you.

Konomi: same.

Manager: (hands her the keys) here are the keys to your apartment I hope you have a lovely stay.

Konomi: thank you have a good night.

Manager: you too.

    As Konomi made it into her apartment she unpacked her bags, but before she could get anything else done she heard a knock on the door.

Konomi: yes who is it (opens the door).

Sumiko: hey there I'm your new neighbor next door Sumiko Inomori, nice to meet you.

    Sumiko was a beautiful, tall Japanese women with dyed blonde short hair, and green eyes, something that was hard to see but welcomed.

Konomi: oh nice to meet you too, I'm Konomi Haruto.

Inoko: (passing by and peeks over Sumiko) oi new neighbor?

    Inoko was a short Japanese women with dyed horse blood coloured hair, she had soft features but a strong and bold personality, she was also very beautiful with her blue eyes.

Sumiko: hey Ino-chan what's up.

Inoko: just coming over to hang out (turns to Konomi) nice to meet you I'm Inoko shumaki.

Konomi: Nice to meet you too I'm Konomi Haruto.

Ria: (joins the convo) what's happening in here.

    Ria was an average height brown eyed Idian lady with long black hair, she was beautiful with small lips and glasses.

Sumiko: wtf where did you come from?

Ria: dunno, anyway, your out new neighbor right?

Konomi: yeah I am, nice to meet you I'm Konomi Haruto.

Ria: yeah same I'm Ria Tala. 

Sumiko: since we're all introduced, why don't you all come to my place and we'll celebrate our new neighbor.

Konomi: I just got here I don't want to impose.

Sumiko: nonsense, I insist c'mon it will be fun.

Konomi: well alright maybe just for a little bit.

Inoko/Ria: alright it's settled let's go.

    The girls all went to Sumiko's flat and hung out until about 9pm before they all went to their separate flats.
      The months flew by quickly and not only did Konomi become accustomed to her new home, but to the girls also they became close like sisters in the short time.
      One day Sumiko knocked at Konomi's door, she had planned an evening of fun and she wanted sumiko to partake in it.

Sumiko: (knocking on the door) knock knock open the door miss gurl.

Konomi: what's up (opens the door).

Inoko: we're hitting the town.

Ria: and you're coming with us.

Konomi: na I'm good, really not feeling like it.

Ria: your never feeling like it, and you never go out.

Inoko: do you even go to work?

Konomi: my work is online, sooo I have no reason to go out.

Sumiko: wow how wonderful, but you are still coming with us, you need to get out of the house.

Konomi: but-

Inoko: no buts we're leaving go get dolled up, a pretty girl like you can't be indoors 24/7, you need to get out meet people, and possibly get a boyfriend or something.

Konomi: never said I didn't like being single, but if I go out will you bitches get of my back.

Ria: sureee.

Konomi: fine give me a sec.

    All the girls waited in her living room while Konomi got ready to head out with them.