Chapter 20

Konomi: (falls to the floor) ouch my head (starts to cry).

Sanzu: (picks her up and drops her on the counter) are you alright? What's wrong?

Konomi: my head.

Kokonoi: (gives her some tablets and a glass of water) take this it will help.

Konomi: (collects the drugs and stares at it) mmmm.

Sanzu: what's wrong aren't you going to take it?

Konomi: but I hate medicine.

Rindou: not this again, your head hurts take them.

Konomi: but they smell weird.

Kokonoi: I think you should take them.

Sanzu: (collects the tablets and puts them into his mouth).

Kakucho/Takeomi/Mochi- Sanzu!!!!

Rindou: are you insane?!

Konomi: why did yo-

  Before Konomi could finish her sentence Sanzu forced the drugs from his mouth into her mouth making sure she immediately swallowed it.

Sanzu: (drinking water)

Konomi: are you insane! why did you do that? now I can taste the drugs and it-

   Before Konomi could finish her sentence Sanzu connected his lips to hers and force fed her water.

Sanzu: that should wash away the taste of the drugs (smirks).

Konomi: (trying to cover her red face) you, why you, I don't even understand anymore.

Ran: alright I'm shooketh.

Rindou: I am confusion.

Kakucho: for a minute I thought he was going to take her drugs.

Takeomi: honestly I would have preferred him to take the drugs than for me to witness what I just saw.

Mochi: same.

Sanzu: (throws Konomi over his shoulder) alright nap time.

Konomi: (struggling) what the heck put me down!

Sanzu: stop struggling (starts walking) besides you need rest you've been through alot.

Konomi: (stops struggling) fine.

When they reached her room Sanzu gently dropped her on the bed, he then took off his shoes, climbed unto the bed layed down and pulled her into his embrace.

Sanzu: I heard the doctor said you should rest after taking the medication.

Konomi: ya I'm actually a bit sleepy.

Sanzu: you're really strong, you know that.

Konomi: how do you mean.

Sanzu: I mean like last night, the way you handled the situation like a real badass (chuckles) no normal girl could have done that.

Konomi: who said I was normal? I told you that I'm a bad bitch and I'm built different, besides those guys deserved whatever they got.

Sanzu: yeah, but what really suprises me is how easily you're taking the death of your friends, it's almost as if you're not sad at all (looks at her).

Konomi: (tears begin to slowly come out of her eyes) who said I wasn't sad, I'm so heart broken you wouldn't believe it (wipes some of her tears) but, Sumiko and my mom told me I look weird when I'm sad or if I cry so I'm trying my best to be strong, because that's what they would have wanted.