Chapter 35

Konomi got out of the car, her blood boiled as she clenched her fists in anger, as she looked at a warehouse.
   Mikey had gone through the trouble of gathering all the people involved in the death of her friends in one place.
    She walked towards the building, Watoshi and Yutaro following her in complete silence non of them dared to say a word.
   She kicked down the door and turned on the light and there they were the five men responsible for one of the greatest losses in her life, she looked at them as fear filled their eyes practically begging for forgiveness, she didn't care though she came here to send them to hell and that was what she was going to do.

Konomi: don't look at me like that I don't even have an ounce of sympathy to give, do you know what I've been through, because of you all I lost my sisters and now you will lose your lives.

Watoshi: how do you want to kill them?

Konomi: I'll burn them to death, simple.

Yutaro: I see.

Konomi: but first I want to hear what they have to say.

Konomi takes off the tape from one of the men's mouth.

Konomi: alright any last words.

Man: please don't kill me we didn't mean to kill those girls it was a test to prove whether we could be accepted by a gang.

Konomi: I see.... Well... I don't care (puts the tape back) turn on the gas and bring the petrol.

    Yutaro brings a gallon of petrol while Watoshi turned on the gas tank, Konomi poured the petrol on the men and left a trail of it from the inside to the outside.

Konomi: well it's been real.

She turns on a lighter and throws it towards the building then she got in the car and Watoshi drove them away before the building exploded.
  The car ride was silent no one spoke not even when they reached Bonten HQ.
    Konomi got out of the car and went back to the parlor with saying a word.

Takeomi: how was it.

Konomi: not sure (collects Takeomi's cigarette) I need a break.

Takeomi: you could have asked for a new one.

Konomi: but I wanted this one.

Ran: (enters the parlor with Sanzu) hey darling what's up.

Sanzu: hey princess.

Konomi: hey guys, where's Hanma?

Rindou: (enters the parlor with Mochi and Kakucho) he left for a while.

Konomi: alright.

Kokonoi: what's wrong?

Konomi: (sighs) nothing just remembering some bad stuff.

Kakucho: is there anything we can do to help?

Konomi: I want to go to a beach.

Kokonoi: oooh sounds fun.

Sanzu: yesss.

Ran: sounds good.

Mikey: (enters the parlor while holding something at his back) what sounds good?

Konomi: we want to go to a beach.

Mikey: alright then.

Konomi: what's at your back.

  Mikey then brings out a fish bowl with tiny clown fishes inside.

Konomi: ah Nemo fishes.

Mikey: (hands it to her) to replace the one I broke.

Konomi: thank you Mickey mouse, here (brings out rings from her pocket) for you guys, I forgot to give them to you.

Kokonoi: what are they I bought them in Kyoto Sanzu, Ran, and Hanma have already gotten their own.

Kokonoi: silver for me.

Kakucho: green for me please.

Mochi: blue.

Takeomi: red.

Rindou: Indigo.

Mikey: black.

Konomi: alright.

    Konomi hands them the rings of their choice and they immediately put it on.

Konomi: nice, so which are we going to.

Kokonoi: the one in the Caribbean.

Konomi: hmmm?

(Sorry about the short chapter just feeling a bit lazy 🤧)