Chapter 13

Konomi slowly enters the room and sees Mikey in only pants looking out the window lost in thought.

Konomi: um, I've bought your dinner.*his packs are so trimmed wait no not the time*

Mikey: (turns around and scans her with his eyes) put it there (points to his table).

    She quickly put it down and just stood there and waited for Mikey's next order, but minutes passed and he didn't say anything he just stared endlessly at her with his pitch black eyes which made small tint of blush appear on her face.

Konomi: do you need anything else Mikey? (looking down).

Mikey: (walks to her, holds her by the waist and buries his face in the crook of her neck) you smell nice.

Konomi: wha-what?! (Heart begins to beat faster).

Mikey: you said you weren't scared, but why is your heart beating so fast? (looks her in the eyes).

Konomi: (trying to hide her blushing face) I don't really know.

Mikey: hmmm (picks her up and throws her on the bed).

Konomi: Mi-Mikey?

Mikey: (climbs the bed and hovers over her) what?

Konomi: what are you doing?

Mikey: what I want.

Konomi: huh?

Mikey: let's go to sleep okay, aren't you tired.

Konomi: *you gotta be kidding me, I thought he was going to.... What no why did I even*

Mikey: what are you thinking about?

Konomi: I can't sleep now.

Mikey: why?

Konomi: because, because I haven't taken a bath *this is the most stupid excuse I've ever made up I'm disappointed in myself*

Mikey: but you smell fine.

Konomi: nope I can't sleep without bathing.

Mikey: hmm okay (drags her into his bathroom) use mine.

Konomi: I couldn't this is yours.

Mikey: it's an order.

Konomi: but my clothes.

Mikey: wear mine.

Konomi: but but.

Mikey: alright that's enough strip.

Konomi: don't worry I can handle it (quickly closes the door and locks it) *what have I done? so what now?*

   After a few minutes of contemplation she finally decided to use the bathroom and get it over and done with.
     Right before she was done Mikey knocked on the door and handed her a big t-shirt and some shorts.

Konomi: (comes out of the bathroom) thank you for the clothes *even if I have enough in my closet*

Mikey: just come here.

Konomi: *rude* (climbs the bed then realizes) *oh shit I'm not wearing a bra* (stops).

Mikey: I'm waiting.

Konomi: I can't.

Mikey: (grabs her hand and pulls her into his embrace).

Konomi: (completely flushed) Mikey why exactly am I here?

Mikey: for some reason I can sleep when you're around me, so I plan to make use of that.

Konomi: but you didn't even eat your food.